Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 320
  1. #21
    Player Xilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    678
    Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yeah, there are alot of words to try to explain this.. but it doesn't make sense.
    The
    1 thf
    2, rng
    3 /th
    4 other
    However, with the increase in the level cap from 75 to 99, this ordering has started to become ambiguous, so in order to clearly define the premise again, ...

    That list didn't exist at 75...
    At level 75 there was TH2 on thf and a bit of treasure hunter + gear. There was no bounty shot. There was not treasure hunter outside thf or /thf.

    How can we "restore" balance and order to something that didn't exist?
    Why should it be this way? that really doesn't add up. Why should RNG be better than /thf?
    Why is it not okay for bst to have access to better treasure hunter than than /thf?

    Balance? well jugs don't make themselves. There is a cost to it. The balance is already built into the price of the jugs. You pay PREMIUM for Yuly & Falcorr
    (11)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

  2. #22
    Player Vivik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cerberus
    Posts
    392
    Character
    Vivik
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Helel View Post
    Because soloing on THF/DNC is hard.
    Because you can bring a thf when you're solo bst? Reading comprehension much?
    (3)
    Vivik- Cerberus
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

  3. #23
    Player Ica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    shouting in Port Jeuno
    Posts
    76
    Character
    Ica
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Helel View Post
    Because soloing on THF/DNC is hard.
    Who said it was hard?
    (4)

  4. #24
    Player Kieron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Character
    Kyen
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post

    When does BLU get the nerf hammer, that jobs been OP for so long now.
    Blu is the last job that needs a nerf. Try SAM and their best friend Tachi: Shoha.

    OP: Hey SE, when you give a kid a toy he/she likes and then you take it away, what happens? They cry and are obviously dissatisfied.

    Here's a solution: Think before you implement abilities you deem "unbalanced." Think about the short-term and the long-term, evalute it, and then correct it based on those ideas. Throwing well-received abilities in the game then taking them away causes backlash. That should be a given.
    (3)

  5. #25
    Player Karbuncle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivik View Post
    Because you can bring a thf when you're solo bst? Reading comprehension much?
    I think you're the one who needs reading comprehension lessons. He's not saying Bring a THF when you solo on BST, He's saying "Job Change > THF/DNC".

    My opinion on this matter is somewhere, I'm just pointing out you appear to be misunderstanding his sentence. Not that i agree with it.
    (0)

  6. #26
    Player Vivik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cerberus
    Posts
    392
    Character
    Vivik
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I think you're the one who needs reading comprehension lessons. He's not saying Bring a THF when you solo on BST, He's saying "Job Change > THF/DNC".

    My opinion on this matter is somewhere, I'm just pointing out you appear to be misunderstanding his sentence. Not that i agree with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    I'll be sure to bring a THF next time I solo dynamis, thanks for the suggestion.
    No I'm pretty sure it's just the both of you. I have the luxury of sitting next to the person he is quoting.
    (1)
    Vivik- Cerberus
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

  7. #27
    Player Karbuncle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivik View Post
    No I'm pretty sure it's just the both of you. I have the luxury of sitting next to the person he is quoting.
    Nope -

    He's saying:

    Because soloing on THF/DNC is hard.
    This comes after a person claiming to "bring a Thief when they solo" (Sarcastically).

    His intent and reply was in retaliation to that direct sarcasm, in more words, to say "because soloing THF/DNC is hard", Which is to imply that "If you're not bringing a THF, And still want TH, Instead of going BST, Switch to THF, and solo on that job, instead of soloing on Beastmaster".

    I've read it Just fine, and so has he. His point is quite clear and its context visible. His implication now spelled out.

    Again, This does not mean i agree, Only pointing out the above
    (0)

  8. #28
    Player Ica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    shouting in Port Jeuno
    Posts
    76
    Character
    Ica
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    The point was is the person I initially responded to said to bring a THF. Well, if you're a solo BST, you can't bring anyone. What if someone doesn't have THF/DNC leveled?
    (1)

  9. #29
    Player Vivik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cerberus
    Posts
    392
    Character
    Vivik
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Nope -

    He's saying:



    This comes after a person claiming "I'll bring a THF when i solo on BST, yah" Or something to that extent, Sarcastically, His intent was to say "because soloing THF/DNC is hard", Which is to imply that "If you're not bringing a THF, And still want TH, Instead of going BST, Switch to THF, and solo on that job".

    I've read it Just fine, and so has he. His point is quite clear and its context visible.

    Again, This does not mean i agree.
    Again, you're wrong. Read the original post that Ica quoted. I understand perfectly that he's saying thf is not hard but he is completly missing the point of the "soloing" as a bst part. Nobody was even talking about soloing on thf.
    (1)
    Vivik- Cerberus
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

  10. #30
    Player Karbuncle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    The point was is the person I initially responded to said to bring a THF. Well, if you're a solo BST, you can't bring anyone. What if someone doesn't have THF/DNC leveled?
    Thats an Entirely separate issue! If you don't have THF/DNC leveled, TH1 is still > TH0, So BST is viable, You'll just get slightly less drops.

    Frankly TH2 Is where the best increase comes in, TH3+ is little notice. I hate Nerfs for sure, But it could be worse ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivik View Post
    Again, you're wrong. Read the original post that Ica quoted. I understand perfectly that he's saying thf is not hard but he is completly missing the point of the "soloing" as a bst part. Nobody was even talking about soloing on thf.
    Yes. I'm aware.

    His response too "I'm soloing on BST" was "Change to THF/DNC Then". He was implying "Yeah, I Acknowledge you can't Duo while Soloing as its an Oxymoron, Theres an Alternative, Its switching jobs".

    Perhaps you do not understand the thought pattern, as such, The leap from "Soloing on BST/DNC, Bring a THF Friend", and "I can't bring a THF when i solo", to "Then go THF instead of BST", Was perhaps a leap too far, or the concept is becoming too complex at this point.

    I Apologize if this misunderstanding is causing you any undue frustration as it would appear.
    (0)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 02-03-2012 at 08:47 AM.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast