Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Louispv View Post
    And they definitely don't get what defines THF's job, which is Steal by the way.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Louispv View Post
    And they definitely don't get what defines THF's job, which is Steal by the way.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4
    Looks like someone has never played as or with a thf.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zinato; 02-06-2012 at 08:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Player
    Ah, solo BST in dyna, I wonder if I'll still get to see them as much in the near future with their pet TH going down. I <3 coming across those guys with multiple mobs on them and they proc one and go onto the next. I just go up to the one they just proc'd when it goes yellow, WS and boom free coins without having to spend time procing for me. To all of you solo BST out there who are going to naysay my comment... get over it, you don't have the right to own multiple mobs like you think you do. To everyone else... yea, you know you <3 doing it too.
    (2)

I think what he's saying is in Past FF titles, Steal and mug defined the THF job.

Though, Comparing 11 to past titles is not a good idea, as none of the previous games were constantly changing MMOs, and the dynamics of a single player game, an MMO, are vastly different.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    Ah, solo BST in dyna, I wonder if I'll still get to see them as much in the near future with their pet TH going down. I <3 coming across those guys with multiple mobs on them and they proc one and go onto the next. I just go up to the one they just proc'd when it goes yellow, WS and boom free coins without having to spend time procing for me. To all of you solo BST out there who are going to naysay my comment... get over it, you don't have the right to own multiple mobs like you think you do. To everyone else... yea, you know you <3 doing it too.
    No one does, doesn't stop half the WAR population taking all the enemies in Abyssea zones etcetera...

So.... Get over it.
    (2)

Funny thing is those BSTs holding mobs are the same D-bags over the years who would never take BST to any event EVER because they could not fit them within the easy confines of max/min or GTFO scenarios. Now those same douchy people are causing strife in Dyna, causing a bad image for BST all over again. Gotta love it. Its not the job, its the people. And if there's one thing this game highlights better than any other, its who the massive tools are.

It is pretty hilarious though after all these years to have people so pissed off by the Big Bad BST takin my mawbs, wahh. Cry me a river and see what it was like to be BST over the last 8 years when all content was dominated these same idiots and people who wanted to play BST were cast aside like beggars picking up whatever scraps they could solo.

Also funny that Protey brings up an example that just shows he would rather play like a petty vengeful jackass than find his own mobs. Hi kettle, are you black too?
    (1)

Character
    Darkpearl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    you don't have the right to own multiple mobs like you think you do.
    Ignorance is the main theme today? "you don't have the right to own multiple mobs"? Seriously? Who said it? If you suck don't cry. I bet there's many BST out there that will keep play BST in dyna. That's dyna, all ppl are enemies inside, but there's nice people that won't claim your mobs (not your mobs in term you OWN them) that you aggro/links, and there's ppl that don't hesitate claim your mobs. I prefer the first one, but if someone will grab my mobs, I'm gonna send the favor back when have a chance. But don't expect that PPL will leave you free mobs. Oh for your info, not only BST can hold 2 mobs, but even PUP or a party. So much ignorance around. You should get over it.
    (0)
    Ten ni hirefusuna ware koso kami da ~

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    K, we'll chop some Store TP traits off SAM but add some Store TP gear to VW and Legion. It's not a nerf so it's all good right?
    I bet when ypu play THF you fulltime your TH gear? removing SAM STP force them to "full time" more STP gear, all you have to do is equip it while you pet hit once then swap it (OMG you gimped yourself 1round per mob, just like THFs)
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
    Also funny that Protey brings up an example that just shows he would rather play like a petty vengeful jackass than find his own mobs.
    I must be a petty vengeful jackass... I mean here I am killing one at a time and along comes a couple BST training all the rest of the mobs at once leaving none for anyone else. So in your mind when that happens I should have to go to the other side of the zone? I think not. People want to train a whole set of mobs? ok, just don't expect to have everyone else stand by getting nothing while you slowly kill all the mobs, I'm going to take some of them. Because I shouldn't have to go to the other side of the zone because you're a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpearl View Post
    Ignorance is the main theme today? "you don't have the right to own multiple mobs"? Seriously? Who said it? If you suck don't cry. I bet there's many BST out there that will keep play BST in dyna. That's dyna, all ppl are enemies inside, but there's nice people that won't claim your mobs (not your mobs in term you OWN them) that you aggro/links, and there's ppl that don't hesitate claim your mobs. I prefer the first one, but if someone will grab my mobs, I'm gonna send the favor back when have a chance. But don't expect that PPL will leave you free mobs. Oh for your info, not only BST can hold 2 mobs, but even PUP or a party. So much ignorance around. You should get over it.
    You're the one ignorant, and I said it. So did SE in that is the way they made the game (a mob will go yellow if you try and claim a second mob). It's not a matter of sucking, it's a matter of courtesy. I could easily just train all the mobs and have the brd horde lullaby them, but I don't, it's not a courteous thing to do.
    (2)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by hiko View Post
    I bet when ypu play THF you fulltime your TH gear? removing SAM STP force them to "full time" more STP gear, all you have to do is equip it while you pet hit once then swap it (OMG you gimped yourself 1round per mob, just like THFs)
    I don't play THF at all... Anyway, your point earlier seemed to be that taking something away then adding it back with gear wasn't a nerf. I countered you with the SAM example which you seem to consider would be a nerf. The BST would have to equip a specific piece of gear to regain what they lost just as the SAM would. So I ask again is the pet TH reduction a nerf or not?
    (0)

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast