Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule View Post
    I still want HNM's back
    HNMs are still stupid, almost as stupid as relic/empyrean level 99 trials.
    (2)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Lukikii
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule View Post
    Hello,

Yes i'm tired of reading on the genetal discution 50% of complainer/rage/QQ thread everyday, please made a room for these people,

Thanks
    I'd think any form of 'cut' to 'genetal' would warrant some complainer/rage/QQ.
    (4)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I didn't realize Sandworm, Dark Ixion, Tiamat, Jorm, Vrtra, Hydra, Cerberus, Khim, and the Beastmen kings had been removed.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    I didn't realize Sandworm, Dark Ixion, Tiamat, Jorm, Vrtra, Hydra, Cerberus, Khim, and the Beastmen kings had been removed.
    But no one wants to camp that garbage anymore! This guy just wants an excuse to use his bot he paid $3000 for, and well, when he's not outclaiming other people, he's not getting his 'better than them' fix.
    (5)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    Tired of reading complaint threads? Then don't read them!
    I am complaining about this person complaining about the OP complaining about people complaining about the game.

I'm not entirely sure if that's on-topic or off-topic though.
    (4)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Haldarn View Post
    I am complaining about this person complaining about the OP complaining about people complaining about the game.

I'm not entirely sure if that's on-topic or off-topic though.
    Hey this guy's complaining about me complaining when I actually wasn't complaining about the OP complaining about... Uhh, nvm, confusing myself.
    (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    But no one wants to camp that garbage anymore! This guy just wants an excuse to use his bot he paid $3000 for, and well, when he's not outclaiming other people, he's not getting his 'better than them' fix.
    I know you're right. He just wants ye olde ground kings back to the way they were so he can get his jollies. BUT, if it's just camping strong mobs on extra long timers he enjoys, there's plenty of that out there still. They just may not have the shinies he's after.
    (0)

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    Hey this guy's complaining about me complaining when I actually wasn't complaining about the OP complaining about... Uhh, nvm, confusing myself.
    (0)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    This sums up the entirety of this whole nonsense. What's worse is that S-E is catering to these denizens of their parents' basements with these ridiculous trial requirements. And for what? So they can run off at the mouth about how "dedicated" they are or some such junk? So they can somehow claim they're better than the "lazy" casuals?

This thread is utter rubbish and the person who started this thread knows it. These developers need to be credited when they do things right (Abyssea) and called on the carpet when they mess the game up (Initial release of CoP, Voidwatch, Magian trials since the Heroes release).
    (1)
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Because complainers are totally going to go to the special place created for them instead of just posting in general as always.

Nice idea, but sorry, it won't work.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast