Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 422
  1. #1
    Player Rezeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    626
    Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

    Arch Dynamis lords difficultly.

    I would just like to ask the community team to pass on that we feel that Arch dyna lord is too strong if the Dev team want us to fight it repeatedly so is there any chance we will see a ADL nerf like we saw w/ the harder VW mobs?


    I would like it so that.
    We don't need 2hrs to kill this (especially Alexander) <---- this X 100000000

    It's killiable with a solid 6-10 (even if it's a risk)

    W/ 18 he should be able to killed reapeatly w/ little risk of wiping.

    Honestly the way it is now is imo poorly designed because you can't fight it w/out being invincible (aka alexander)

    Before i didn't mind to much cause being near invincible and impossible made arch dyna lord seem cool and obtaining the sword was a noteworthy trophy.

    But w/ the new 99 relic trails to be tied into the hardest mob in the game? seems a bit bleh.

    (as a side suggestion just make marrow drop of NQ DL at a 20%-40% rate)
    (20)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

  2. #2
    Player wish12oz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @marnie
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezeak View Post
    (as a side suggestion just make marrow drop of NQ DL at a 20%-40% rate)
    I liked your post until this part. ADL should drop 5+ NQ should drop 1+ guaranteed!
    (12)

    http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

  3. #3
    Player Anewie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    222
    Character
    Pigmoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezeak View Post
    I would just like to ask the community team to pass on that we feel that Arch dyna lord is too strong if the Dev team want us to fight it repeatedly so is there any chance we will see a ADL nerf like we saw w/ the harder VW mobs?


    I would like it so that.
    We don't need 2hrs to kill this (especially Alexander) <---- this X 100000000

    It's killiable with a solid 6-10 (even if it's a risk)

    W/ 18 he should be able to killed reapeatly w/ little risk of wiping.

    Honestly the way it is now is imo poorly designed because you can't fight it w/out being invincible (aka alexander)

    Before i didn't mind to much cause being near invincible and impossible made arch dyna lord seem cool and obtaining the sword was a noteworthy trophy.

    But w/ the new 99 relic trails to be tied into the hardest mob in the game? seems a bit bleh.

    (as a side suggestion just make marrow drop of NQ DL at a 20%-40% rate)
    LMAO!!!!!!
    (1)

  4. #4
    Player Anewie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    222
    Character
    Pigmoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    U GUYS just will not give up, lol

    so cute
    (2)

  5. #5
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    214
    Apparently, Anewie isnt the only one opposed to any alteration to the trial. Two threads were deleted including the big one. Seems discussion is closed.
    (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

    This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

  6. #6
    Player macross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    111
    Character
    Macross
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    ADL was designed for lvl 90 or was it 95, we are lvl 99 now. Go kill it and stop complaining. At least it's 100% drop 6/6 so far. If anything they should add it to Arch Diabolos, not some NQ DL. At least you don't have to spam flans and ogres designed for 99s, with crappy 5% drop rate and have to collect 60 of them.
    (3)

  7. #7
    Player saevel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,345
    Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    ADL is broken in his current incarnation. You have a flat 33% chance of winning, and that's assuming he doesn't decide to be cheap. His aoe attacks can kill everyone, or put your entire alliance into red HP.

    ADL's big issue is that he has ridiculous offensive power, without PD your going to wipe. Once he splits, if you pick the wrong one you wipe. It boils down to a super zerg with a huge portion of luck.

    What SE needs to do is,

    #1, Remove his ability to spilt, allow him to summon miniature versions of himself but not clones.

    #2, Reduce the damage from his AoE attacks and instead give him a large amount of HP, 300,000+ should be enough.

    Combine these two together and you get a fight that isn't wholly dependent on luck to win. It turns into an endurance fight instead of a PD zerg.
    (6)

  8. #8
    Player macross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    111
    Character
    Macross
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    33%? we're 6/6 so far at lvl 99.
    (1)

  9. #9
    Player Damane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    715
    Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    ADL is broken in his current incarnation. You have a flat 33% chance of winning, and that's assuming he doesn't decide to be cheap. His aoe attacks can kill everyone, or put your entire alliance into red HP.

    ADL's big issue is that he has ridiculous offensive power, without PD your going to wipe. Once he splits, if you pick the wrong one you wipe. It boils down to a super zerg with a huge portion of luck.

    What SE needs to do is,

    #1, Remove his ability to spilt, allow him to summon miniature versions of himself but not clones.

    #2, Reduce the damage from his AoE attacks and instead give him a large amount of HP, 300,000+ should be enough.

    Combine these two together and you get a fight that isn't wholly dependent on luck to win. It turns into an endurance fight instead of a PD zerg.
    the Fiat Lux fight was a prefect example of how a balanced Dynamis Lord fight can work.
    (6)

  10. #10
    Player Shadotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    170
    *shrugs* what if there's a good strategy for Arch that we haven't found yet? There are plenty of NMs that were crazy hard when they came out but we eventually found strategies for most of them to make them beatable at a reasonable pace.
    (2)

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast