Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    who said its duoable? They said they did it trio spamming stun..."and it should be doable mnk + healer".
    And I have said it is trioable too, stop being butthurt.
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinnyth View Post
    Yeah, clearly HE'S the one who isn't following the coversation. Remind me again- how long does it take to build up TP after you WS with 300 TP while sekkanoki is active?
    Remind me of the strategy to use to avoid having three clones when fighting as an ally.
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator

Character
    Macross
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    If you fight it for 30 sec and it then it splits, your DD are pretty gimp. 30 sec is more than enough time to kill it to 0, if it splits at exactly 30 sec. Have yet to try since the bloodrage nerf though. I still have no clue why you use monk, war is so much stronger.

Let's see some screenshots of your lvl 99 relics, since you can kill it so easily with 6 people.
    (1)

Character
    Brolic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    If you fight it for 30 sec and it then it splits, your DD are pretty gimp. 30 sec is more than enough time to kill it to 0, if it splits at exactly 30 sec. Have yet to try since the bloodrage nerf though. I still have no clue why you use monk, war is so much stronger.

Let's see some screenshots of your lvl 99 relics, since you can kill it so easily with 6 people.
    Thank you,

That's the problem abyssea have given people the idea that they're better players than they actually are.

The ones that have problems beating adl are the people with nu-dyna relics and somehow doesnt have an ultima\omega\pw\odin\ atma.
    (0)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post

You have reading comprehension issues also it's funny you didn't mention I'm fighting with 6 Mr "I kill ADL with an alliance & I farm rifltdross with my LS". You are doing everything wrong.
    (0)
    Last edited by MarkovChain; 02-16-2012 at 02:59 AM.

Ultimate DPS simulator

Character
    Khiinroye
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    So Pchan watches JP alliances kill it, and claims to have lv 99 relics already. This says to me that he bought the marrows he needs without killing ADL himself, and he won't go near it since he doesn't need it.

Hence the lack of a video of him killing it with 6 characters. No, 6 people all dualboxing and/or logging out to extra characters is still an alliance of characters.
    (1)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    And I have said it is trioable too, stop being butthurt.
    No, you said duo, that you can duo all the ADL pop items.
    (0)

Character
    Khiinroye
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    First two videos of ADL I found: Splits at 20 seconds, splits at 2:37 seconds, both from lv 90 cap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oOVyy7eeTQ for the long no-split against pearl and homam and other terribly geared DDs. Split > almost everyone instantly dies at least.

The split occurs sometime under 60% becoming more likely as its hp goes down, and there probably a certain amount of time that has to pass before it can split again.
    (1)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    No, you said duo, that you can duo all the ADL pop items.
    I said 2-3 persons can duo ONE popset in one run and I insist that it is easy.
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    If that is indeed what you said, then I must remind you that 3 persons cannot duo anything because they'd be too busy trioing. Also, you claimed regular DLord can be duo'd here:
    It's fun to see how nynja is be ridiculised in the relic thread where someone is explaining him even NQ DL is duo-able.
    And here's you requesting a video to prove that duoing the pop NMs is impossible:
    You have yet to explain us, with a video, as to why pop NM are impossible to duo.
    And while we're on the topic, here's you claiming that you'll post a video of 6 people bringing ADL to 25% before he has a chance to split: (which btw would mean you'd be facing 4 clones instead of 2)
    Dude I'm going to post a video soon to prove you your gimpness when I'm done with with empy and other stuff. Just shut up. I'm going to go even farther than what I claimed. I claim that a pimp out party of 6 players will destroy ADL to less than 25% before it splits , and that a decent ally of 10+ people is necessarily putting the NM at ~5% when it splits, making it essentially a joke barring dynamis implosion.
    (1)

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast