Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
    Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezeak View Post
    Ok say you have a COR(which you do to reset 2hrs) to do ADL then you can easily lock chaos roll on DDs w/ Red curry and berserk i'm pretty attack will be capped meaning minuet does very little/nothing

So really BRD vs SCH is

Capped haste vs Capped haste + 7 Regain + 141 Regen

If you don't have a COR (far enough your going in for 1 run) the 95/99 Emperyan BRD prolly is better.
    Dude you'd need both COR and SCH to match BRD, suck less ; the less people the better. Regain is 100% useless on the fight.
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    420+ skill + haste spell doesn't cap 2 hand dd

news at 11

they can't be this stupid

we lock embrava and have our brd give us double minuets + 4 cor rolls and embrava. then we lock our dd and pop. unless it gets endeath move off we can do multiple back to back to back.

regen has helped us out on 3 of our kills so far. When we had to kill a 3rd and 4th clone (our MA really sucked at picking the right one lol)
    (1)
    Last edited by Dart; 05-16-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    Dude you'd need both COR and SCH to match BRD, suck less ; the less people the better. Regain is 100% useless on the fight.
    For your all-monk setup, perhaps. In my group's setup, we have a WAR who does 6-10k damage on resolution, so every bit of TP we can give her is good TP. We also don't pop PD until the first ADL is at around 70% HP, so the regen from embrava and regen V keeps us alive.

Since we have SCH capping our haste, I don't have to come as bard, so I come as cor instead. That way I can give buffs, deal damage, and attempt to restore 2hrs after the fight. This is what works best for our group because of the people we have and the jobs they have leveled. You need to learn that just because people don't spend months leveling and gearing different jobs in order to conform to your methods, it doesn't mean they need to "suck less".

Even your method is far from being perfect. If you could get one more DD in your group, your bard could SV, give songs to 5 DDs, drop from party, lock on the ???, and then you'd add your SMN, PD, pop, and fight just like before except you'd have soul voiced songs instead of normal songs, and you'd have one extra DD. Your bard does nothing after songs are up and is just a waste of a party space. But you're making use of what you have, just like every other group. Doesn't mean you suck.
    (2)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    No because I'd lose one SMN.
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    How important is it for the 2nd SMN to have PD? He could be in a separate party.
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    It can stun the second copy.
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    420+ skill + haste spell doesn't cap 2 hand dd

news at 11

they can't be this stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezeak View Post
    @ 417 enhancing skill you'll cap haste w/ Embrava + Haste

SCH can cap magic haste for all DDs
    just to help ya read the bit you missed.

COR isn't needed to be played on the fight so can be someone playing a second char or w/e kinda the same Logic of your BRD switch to SMN blah blah (also COR has main use to reset 2hrs as well)

Anyway Regain is useful unless your saying Victory Smite is gimp and i'm sure every 2-3 ticks you get you'll get 1 attack round off you build and ofc you get more than 2-3 ticks when your back is turned for SMNing or if you every get terrorized.

now i'm not saying it's amazing but it's at least 5-10% useful even on MNK lol.
    (1)
    Last edited by Rezeak; 05-16-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    No because I'd lose one SMN.
    I acknowleged this fact when I said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinnyth View Post
    But you're making use of what you have, just like every other group.
    Yes, I did say your group has room to improve (if you add another DD to your group is what I was trying to imply). But I'm saying you don't suck because you're lacking that 5th DD. Just like how every other person who does ADL doesn't suck because they don't have exactly the same number of players, the same number of dualboxed characters, the exact same jobs and the exact same gear as your group. So stop saying they suck, they're making use of what they have just like you.
    (2)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    No my group has the perfect setup. No group of 6 or 7 can kill the second clone reliably without a second stun, also rezeak clearly doesn't kill ADL if he thinks regain is useful.
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    MarkovChain clearly doesn't kill ADL if he thinks tp is useless lol honestly it's not hard to kill ADL key is embrava, stuns and perfect defense.

Either way prove regain adds 0 DMG then it's a 100% useless bearing in mind these small facts

Victory smite
    Delivers a fourfold attack. Chance of critical hit varies with TP.

Resolution
    Delivers a fivefold attack. Damage varies with TP

Also say you miss one hit mnk regain won't recover that missed attack so u don't lose attack 1 round ?

The 21-28 Tp is enough to take 1 attack round of your build when you can't get tp because of it spliting.

I'm just saying it's not 100% useless, it's not vital but it definilty helps your kill speed if only by 5%

inb4 another random insult cause pchan can't agrue or understand basic concepts of tp = WS = DMG
    (1)
    Last edited by Rezeak; 05-17-2012 at 07:36 AM.
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast