Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70

Subjob Benefits

Howdy, troupe.

I was just curious for all those more experienced DNCs out there if one of you could explain to me the benefits of of going /NIN versus /THF, aside from Utsusemi. I only ask because I honestly don't know first hand and would like some advice.
    (0)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    /Thf? wait.... SUB THF!?! Sorry But ..
    /Nin is when u solo or your Tank sucks......it doesn't add anything but Shadows and like ~3 Dex
    /Thf would be for TH i figure..... other than that horrible subjob lol wait you can Hide! thats good if you sub thf.
    /War is a solid DD subjob to say the least the Double attack Trait is very helpfull. Attack boost are nice too.
    /Sam adds a lot since Meditate, Sekkanoki, and a Store Tp trait can greatly help you.

Thats the noteable ones i think...

/Mnk for Max HP and Chakra maybe?

I'm playing around with /brd lately .(Bored) Don't cry but i needed Dispel XD.

Might give me a good idea afterall....

Anyway thats my opinion! Surely others will think diffrent
    (0)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The only benefit is Utsusemi, which isn't necessary in many old events. Here is the run-down of our subjobs:
    * /NIN - Utsusemi
    * /THF - Treasure Hunter II
    * /WAR - Berserk, Warcry, Aggressor, Double Attack (doesn't stack with Saber), Attack Bonus (lol)
    * /SAM - Store TP, Sekkanoki, Meditate

Overall:
    * /NIN - Utsusemi is hard to beat for efficiency purposes while soloing. If it increases your efficiency enough to offset not having Treasure Hunter, this is the best sub.
    * /THF - If you're farming something and want Treasure Hunter. Perfectly acceptable for stuff like CoP Dynamis or Salvage.
    * /WAR - Our best hard-content DD sub. Attack is what we need. Attack is what WAR gives. For Voidwatch, this is what you should probably sub.
    * /SAM - If we ever become a support-class again, /SAM will be hard to beat. It also might rival /WAR as a damage option on very weak content.
    (4)

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    See, this is what I wanted Thanks. (b^.^)-b
    (0)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Character
    Doctorugh
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    /MNK = Counterstance combined with high eva is fun when fighting multiple mobs.
    (0)