Character
    Veubredant
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 17

New player, in need for help and guidelines

Heya everyone! I started playing FFXI this week and it hasn't disappointed me other than the part that I see plenty of players but not one talking or answering when I talk to them, never been to a party once and I have reached 17 by myself. So now I am 17, got good gear on my, I have reached Rank 2 and heading for Rank 2 gear but what am I to do now and where am I to go? Should I repeat the mission that got me from Rank 1 to Rank 2? ( The name of the mission is Fetichism) Also when do I get a second job? I have seen that there are plenty other jobs other than the starting ones, how do I get to them? Last is anyone looking for someone to add to their Linkshell? It's a shame to play a game designed specifically for teamwork and having no teamwork at all =/

Cheers!
    (0)

Character
    Fistandantilus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    If you type the name of the mission you're on into google then put ffxiclopedia after it you'll see the info, and also the next mission in line. You can get sub jobs at 17, by completing the "sub job quest" again google w/e it is you're interested in with ffxiclopedia after it. Also ffxiah.com will be a very helpful tool in you're arsenal.
    (0)

~Party Rock Anthem~

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Well I can't help you out on the linkshell front, but once you make it to Jeuno you could try doing some /yells to see if anyone will have you. Just type /yell, then something about how you're new and are there any social linkshells looking for members.
    (0)