Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96

Soulsoother: Please make it a little smart about its cure choices

Hey guys, I'm not here to have anyone jump down my throat, I am just stating an opinion.

I was happy when my Automaton had acess to Cure VI but when I saw how it used it when my health hasn't even hit Yellow I got worried. She needs to be smart on the cure choices! Cure VI isn't cheap with MP, that stuff is like 200MP and it only has about 1400 MP. This thing blast off Cure VI so much when I don't need it that she runs on empty when i actually DO need a Cure VI. I feel SE should make it to where at a certain percentage of health should determine what teir of cures you should receive.
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    as stated in other topic MP arent really an issue, in abyssea or outside, plenty of method to recover mp quickly are avalaible to us.

but im with you. if blm can choose the nuke to use depending on monster hp left, whm should be able too.
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

This may help you.
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Damage_Gauge

Maneuvers Cure if HP < X%
    Without Damage Gauge D-------Damage Gauge ------Damage Guage + Optic Fiber
    Light x 0 --30% ----------------- 50% ---------------- 50%
    Light x 1 --40% ----------------- 70% ---------------- 80%l
    Light x 2 --50% ------------------ 80% --------------- 90%
    Light x 3 --75% ----------------- 90% ---------------- 90%

In abyssea you can easy go with Damage gauge and Optic fiber
    Outside i wouldnt equip optic fiber , sometimes even let off Damage gauge
    (0)

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    why should i change the % of hp i want to be cured?
    maybe i want to be cured at 90% to avoid high damage ws that can oneshot me if im not at full hp.
    a whm can decide to cure me at 90% of my hp with a cure3. why the maton cant? we already know it is able to discern my hp and monster hp. and, if im not wrog, npc fellow already works like that.

its not a priority, we have more urgent issue at hand..but would be nice to have it fixed.
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

I aggre we need more controll and a smarter pet. I just whanted to share this in case you did not knew.
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    that wiki is wrong. kind of. Puppet will not cure you with 0 light manuevers unless the mobs hp is below a certain percentage (which makes no sense). This use to not be the case, it use to cast cure without light before.

Description of Damage guage also says prioritizes curing. It doesn't, personally I don't think the A.I. is broken on pup, I think this attachment has been broken since day one.
    (0)