Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Character
    Vandheer
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    Basically, people love to see those doing better or having an easier time than them taken down a peg even if there's nothing in it for them. That's pretty much the mentality of the pro-nerf people.
    Trolls... all of them... >_> If a job is doing well you should think about how to utilize it, not how to go about kicking them in the shins until they fall down to their knees. Like when smn's figured out they could astral burn and people worked with them to do it, now we have fell cleave. Sure Beastmaster having TH3 isn't as easy to utilize as either of those but bst can fill the roll of stalling if something were to go wrong in a group wipeout while others get back up and dust themselves off while offering some filler for the groups lacking a thf or now rng for TH.

Perhaps I'm being an idealist here but... >,>
    (3)
    ~ BST 99, SAM 96, DRG 96, BLU 91, THF 90 ~
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Leviathan/Vandheer

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fupafighter View Post
    Dnc/thf is actually pretty solid.
    Need more locked subjob for dat white, duo with THF/DNC!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    I go in as nin/dnc and only get about 30% less coins then pre nerf bst.
    y u even do that to begin with? :[
    (0)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    Need more locked subjob for dat white, duo with THF/DNC!

y u even do that to begin with? :[
    I meant solo dnc/thf is solid. Proc, sneak attack exent pushes 2k usually, profit. And dnc gets tp helluva lot faster than bst. Yes, dnc and thf duo is good for white(if you do EP mobs), which i would never fight EP mobs as a duo with dnc. And my theory on why he goes nin/dnc is that maybe he doesn't like bst, dnc, or thf? lol. Let the man play the game haha.
    (1)

Player
    Japanese logic WILL give you a brain aneurysm!
    (0)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    My sides hurt from reading Camate's response, the laughter was just too intense. It's not surprising though, SE has always been notoriously bad at understanding simple logic and the mechanics of their own game when formulating posts designed to shoot down any logical ideas presented by the community. Why is this forum here again? Clearly communication is not it, because there is a total disconnect here between the players and our most beloved community manager.

lol @ BST TP comment. Firstly, why compare any job to DNC's TP gain? It's like comparing a bicycle to a sports car. Secondly, multi-hit axes. GET YOU SOME.
    (0)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8