Ive recently become a high level Bst and I have always been a crafter. Looking at the price of jug pets on the ah made me start leveling a cooking mule to make my own pets/food. OMG what a mess. Not only cant you create all the jugs having only 1 craft above level 70 but the receipes have no conformity to how they work. On top of that you have a hard time getting hold of some the ingredients as they are also used for other cooking requirements. If SE would kindly give an overview to the jugs and make life simplier Im sure bsts would complain less.
I would like to see
1. All jugs have NQ HQ the same jug and not a different HQ jug
eg Cooking Carrot broth NQ x4 HQ1 Famous Carrot Broth x2 HQ2 Famous Carrot broth x4 Famous Carrot broth x8
New proposed Receipes
Cooking 10 Carrot broth x4 NQ HQ1 Carrot Broth x6 Carrot Broth x8 Carrot Brothx10
Synergy 10 Cooking (Amateur) Famous Carrot Broth NQx4 HQ1 x6 HQ2 x8 HQ3 x10

2. Any Jug receipe either to have its own unque ingrediants not shared by other craft recipes or if they going to be shared, have atleast at 33% drop rate without Thf traits or jugs be bought from a shop/npc and the ingrediants to make other jugs bought. The cheaper the ingrediants and the easy in which they come by makes bst jugs cheaper to buy.

3. All bst jugs and biscuits to be able to be made by having 1 craft over 70 and not as current needing Alch and Cooking over 70 to make your food and jugs. Synergy can be used in conjunction with other crafts and so woud be fine if Bsts needed to level synergy and another craft over 70.

Whilst apreciating some Bst just want to buy their pets and food it would be nice to have a clearer path for crafters to make them for them. The more crafters that can make items,will easy the cost of the items on the ah and the wallets of the non crafting bst that lose pets when zoning.

Beastmaster have enough to spend gil on with the Armour and Master food/equipment without making their "weapons" more costly than other jobs especially now you have taken the thf2,3 traits away from the pets.