Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°ð

Well, the Rarab Tail finally is indeed a lot more effective (Super Effective even?), but I would have much preferred if they made the Tarooo~ /dance4 as I suggested, instead of being inflicted with Terror.

Oh well. Either way, I got to exact some sweet revenge, beating it as RDM, WHM, MNK, SAM, and the Tarooo~ did not get one single hit on anyone. ^^

I was highly amused how I single-handedly embarrassed the poor thing.
    Payback, found it!

As I did all my previous (real) level limit quests as a Red Mage, I did this one too, so I still need to get back somehow as a Samurai to give some more thoughts from the past.

Obviously it was easy beyond belief, but as I didn't like how the fight came to be in the first place, I am not complaining. As for strategy, if anyone cares at this point, Red Mage started by using the tail, Chainspell Thunder IV away while the Monk and Samurai did their things. After Convert and that MP gone, too, White Mage used Devotion to give some more MP to Chainspell away. When the effect of the tail (I believe 1 minute 30 seconds now) would wear off, the Tarooo~ used Hundred Fists, but before it had a chance to hit anyone, the White Mage was ready to serve another tail and that was it. The Samurai did not even use Meikyo Shisui since I forgot to say anything about it and she usually expects me to, so it could have been possibly over during the one minute and thirty seconds.

I wonder if we are going to get some way of repeating the fight, much like with Maat. I still have a bunch of things I would like to try, and there could be some silly rewards in it (say, black-belt related items for example... would make more sense than the way they are obtained now, somehow).

Edit:

Okay, got a proper payback as a Samurai as well, twice.

First round with a SAM, MNK, SAM, WAR, BST, WHM and second round SAM, MNK, WHM, SMN (with no 2-hour abilities and since the others did not finish the quest yet, they were unable to enter). Was indeed over with just one tail on the first run rather obviously, for the second, I think we got it down to a bit under half HP or so. A little surprised we won that time.

Either way, fun. \°~°/
    (0)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 04-06-2012 at 05:40 AM.
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Zamiel
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    The limit break doesn't need fixed, i did this fight 12 times after it was released and sold wins for 1mil a pop, just because people still don't have skill cause they burned all their jobs to 95.
    (0)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    this fight was a joke when it first came out...4 blms, 1 rdm.
    only one rabbit tail was needed. it didn't touch a single one of us.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6