Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebe View Post
    You can have your -50 Enmity for free! I'll take my mini-elemental seal focalization on all nukes for free $.$!
    yeah that's why its never gonna happen.

It might get reduced down to a ~50% chance of consuming no stratagem, but even then i doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredjan View Post
    Lol @ the EV SCH ability pic Raksha. I haven't had that happen yet, but knowing my luck with my LS's events wanting me SCH for VW, it's bound to happen.

Then I'll probably rage or something as it constantly whiffs. ^^
    Best part? Botulus Rex.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Niflheim
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotek View Post
    Goodbye Stormsurge.

Relic+2 gives a ~20% chance per merit (so 100% with 5/5) of these Stratagems costing one charge currently. After this they can presumably be free of charge. I'll take -50 enmity for free over 7INT any day.
    Hey now can't go sayin Relic+2 and all the effect and then say "-50 enmity for free over 7INT" count the relic for Storms too its +12 int with relic+2 boots. not that its really much of a difference but some ppl might find it important
    (0)

Character
    Syuveil
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesahade View Post
    Hey now can't go sayin Relic+2 and all the effect and then say "-50 enmity for free over 7INT" count the relic for Storms too its +12 int with relic+2 boots. not that its really much of a difference but some ppl might find it important
    I'd much rather have -50 enmity cures and nukes than the ability to give people +12 (or +6) to stats.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    Best part? Botulus Rex.
    [hahaohwow.jpg image goes here]

I've literally had Modus Veritas land once recently in a series of VW events that included bastok/windurst climb and some Jeuno T1's. I can go an entire night with it not landing, extremely annoying. >_>

Dear dev. team: Please make it more accurate so that we scholars don't go crazy trying to make our only unique stagger take place. We get it, it's not supposed to land all the time, but the way it is right now, it's terrible, even with a 3 minute recast. We get it, VW shouldn't be all about temps/staggering, doesn't mean the situation with Modus is any less frustrating.
    (1)
    Last edited by Fredjan; 01-28-2012 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Fixed post a bit
    WAR, WHM, BLM, RDM, DRK, BRD, SMN, BLU, SCH, GEO, RUN 99

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroUnlimited View Post
    I'd much rather have -50 enmity cures and nukes than the ability to give people +12 (or +6) to stats.
    I have -50 enmity cures already (or close to it), but with fully meritted -enmity strat though you could have -75% enmity cures (because strats stack multiplicatively with gear -enmity.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Syuveil
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I have -50 enmity cures already (or close to it), but with fully meritted -enmity strat though you could have -75% enmity cures (because strats stack multiplicatively with gear -enmity.
    I knew that. Regardless my point remains the same.
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    That's true, but looking at it from another perspective you could avoid swapping into -enmity gear, using better gear for other purposes (more damage/potency/whatever) and gaining lots of precious inventory slots.

But anyway this talk is moot, I seriously doubt they're gonna give us free stratagems.
    (1)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Yukichibi
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Using a stratagem takes time, and it can be the difference between a life saving cure IV, and a dead party comrade.
    Even if they are free, they still takes time to use, seems balanced to me.
    (0)
    30/05/2004 PLD - PUP - COR - SCH

Character
    Syuveil
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukichibi View Post
    Using a stratagem takes time, and it can be the difference between a life saving cure IV, and a dead party comrade.
    Even if they are free, they still takes time to use, seems balanced to me.
    Theoretically, since the stratgem would be free, instead of using right before you cast the spell, you could just spam it all the time when your not casting anything (when no one needs immediate cures for example) and not have to worry about wasting stratgems.
    (0)

Character
    Yukichibi
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroUnlimited View Post
    Theoretically, since the stratgem would be free, instead of using right before you cast the spell, you could just spam it all the time when your not casting anything (when no one needs immediate cures for example) and not have to worry about wasting stratgems.
    You got a point !
    (0)
    30/05/2004 PLD - PUP - COR - SCH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast