Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Player
    Hm, I tried modifying a sheet to estimate it but my numbers are off (have like a 2.9k average lol). That's about where I expect it would be however, what is your set for it, or same as one you posted earlier?

Food was RCB and dia 2 was on, that's only buffs used.
    (0)
    Last edited by Neisan_Quetz; 03-11-2012 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    Hm, I tried modifying a sheet to estimate it but my numbers are off (have like a 2.9k average lol). That's about where I expect it would be however, what is your set for it, or same as one you posted earlier?

Food was RCB and dia 2 was on, that's only buffs used.
    My set is rather weak compared to the "Demonstraton" posted earlier. I use...

Gerra's Staff/Pole/xx/???
    Maat's/Feud/Brutal/Aesir
    Praeco/Errant/Rajas/Spiral
    Potentia/Pipilaka/IN+11/Nebula

Overall, the sets not perfect, But its not horrible. I really want Rubeus Slacks , with 5/5, This WS Could be quite some fun. Especially with a 90/95/99 HVerglemir or (lol)Claustrum. Honestly, How "easy"(Read: Time consuming but doable) relics are, I've given some thought to a Claustrum >____>.

Food was Yellow Curry Bun, but was /WAR. Carbuncle's Favor is enough to keep me alive there >_> With a HEaling Ruby II now and again
    (0)

Character
    Sargent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Honestly, How "easy"(Read: Time consuming but doable) relics are, I've given some thought to a Claustrum >____>.
    Is it bad that relics are such a joke to get now that I'm actually doing this for poops and giggles?
    Thought so
    (0)
    SMN99/SAM99/DNC99/PLD99/THF99
    Summoning magic skill: 545
    Hvergelmir 90

Not really, In my eyes, its a good things, Those relic that used to be condemned as "Wastes of time" are now less so because its a goal you can work for.
    (0)

Not a good goal though. Unless I've missed something those level 99 upgrades give you.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Player
    Either weapon runs into a similar issue as twash imo if MP is an issue. Either you use the better WS for damage or the weaker one for utility/ODD.
    (1)

Yah, But at level 90, Gates of Tartaru's will have WS Damage +40%, so At least it won't be super weak. The WS itself isn't terrible, and your ODD is always active.

MP Shouldn't be an issue :P, well, In VW...

I think it'd be a good goal as long as you have fun with it. Thats all you can ask for in the game of 0/300 Drop rates and No progression, Relics/emps are like, the only weapon in the game that give an easy feeling of progression anymore.
    (0)

Fun:

CRYSTAL STAFF rare/ex
    DMG:98 Delay:360 HP+100 MP+100 INT+20 Accuracy+15 Attack+15 Haste+3%
    LV99 WAR MNK WHM BLM RDM BST BRD SMN SCH
    For all you SMN melee enthusiasts. This thing looks badass. INT+20 is a Shattersoul mod... Acc/atk, and 3% Haste which allows Summoner to cap Haste without the need for Ninirta's Sash or Nashira Gloves, Leaving Nashira gloves open to a better Melee Hand.

Also, new WS Belt:

VOIDWATCH BELT (15) rare/ex
    DEF:9 STR+8 DEX+8 VIT-5 AGI-5 INT+8 MND-5
    LV99 All Jobs
    (1)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 03-13-2012 at 07:55 AM.

Looks OK. But it should have been AH-able so people could buy it. The stats are really not for most people, and it will be a weapon people toss, while others can't get their hands on it.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

It'll obviously come from the Crystal Dragon, But still, if its handled Voidwatch Style, I hate SE, because you're right, that staff will be tossed 9/10.
    (1)

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast