Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's starting to feel like SE is going out of their way to keep SMN in the back of the pack. They could have announced they were changing just about anything else of SMN and got a better reaction(because you know ANYTHING would have been more useful).

SE is starting to read as "Screwing Evokers" rather than Square Enix when I see it now.
    (6)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

Character
    Garenos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The super-secret about SE and SMN:

SE hired a guy to performe the SMN programming in the game, but that guy died and they´re not good to perform real ajustments on the job and it´s drawbacks. So, they just change 1 variable in whole code to "adjust" the most nerfed job in this game.

Shame SE
    (0)
    ~Yes Professor Shantoto~

Character
    Seconds
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 96
    Though the SMN update clearly indicates that SE doesn't have practical experience in regards to playing SMN, there is one good thing about this update.

It allows a SMN to proc in Abyssea more easily cuz it'll be cheaper MP cost to have it out.
    owait if you have MM MP is not an issue.

aka this update would of been only worth a damn if you could have an elemental and an avatar out at the same time.

Add the ability menu to control what your elemental can cast / do.

tldr; pretty pointless update.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
    The other side of that coin is the people who think Mirage Charuqs are cool to fulltime. I'm really not sure BLUs have a higher average skill/competency level than any other job.
    His world is that small.

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    While this update could of been better but i <3 the people that go on about 5/5 elemetal mp cost is useless

basically Avatar Acc/att/Macc are all useless as well the only reason i merited 5/5 on this is because being a weaken smn getting a light sprit to spam cure V/aga IV (across allys) has saved my ls a couple of times and the abilty to fully heal myself without wasting a WHMs mp.

While it's not something to write home about it's more useful than adding on acc which any real summoner will have capped skil merit and gear for anyway.

and avatar attack 5/5 will increase you pet DMG by.............. 1-2% maybe lol.

The issue is all but pet:mab merits are useless.
    (1)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Player
    "Mayor, there's a fire in the industrial district! Four massive tanks of gasoline just exploded! People are melting like birthday candles! It's horrifying!"

"I see...That is truly a problem..."

"What should we do?!"

"Send them gasoline to replace what just exploded, obviously."

"..."

"What are you waiting for, Secretary? Those poor people are all out of gasoline!"
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    It's almost funny you having elemental mp cost merits was completely expected.
    I penned the "MAB merits are also worthless" argument. Pettp is infinitely more useful for pet cures than it is for 75 BPs. With nothing else to waste merits on, I had full perp merits and p.ATT merits.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    So, Elemental MP Cost. If you're a serious SMN, and you solo things like Splitting Heirs (4 orc NMs at once) or other very strong NMs, last thing you need is the hate spike from hitting release.
    Let's just stop here.

If you are a serious SMN you have the Magian avatar perpetuation staves to at least level 90 (or a Nirvana if you are super, super cereal) meaning that your Elemental Spirits are free or give you MP back. Elemental Spirit merits are wholly unnecessary.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    I penned the "MAB merits are also worthless" argument. Pettp is infinitely more useful for pet cures than it is for 75 BPs. With nothing else to waste merits on, I had full perp merits and p.ATT merits.
    So your justification for Elemental MP cost down merits is something that has nothing to do with elemental spirits whatsoever.

Okay.
    (2)

Only merits useful are MAB merits. The rest are trash, and in the heap of trash, I'd pick perpetuation cost down.

Not that I've really used spirits since 75, since they never get any new spells.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    So your justification for Elemental MP cost down merits is something that has nothing to do with elemental spirits whatsoever.

Okay.
    10 - 0 =10 merits left after I spent them on the useful stuff. Perp merits actually do SOMETHING.
    (0)

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast