Character
    Obivion
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

[Idea] PUP Vs Maat!

Now this isnt a replace G5 thing, this is something I've wanted for a long time.

I've beaten Maat as BLM, and as SAM, but my Corsair and Puppetmaster had their own seperate battles to fight.

I do feel slightly cheated in the fact that we dont get to bang fists with the master monk, who has mastered all jobs. (He should know how to be DNC and SCH shouldnt he?)

I would live to match my Stringing Pummel against his Asuran Fists, even if its a 90+ 1v1 with the odds stacked in his favor, because everyone else gets this battle but us!
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I enjoyed having a separate fight personally. The jobs are not related to maat in anyway outside of him being the NPC raise the cap so it need to be worked in there somehow for that to work.
    (0)

Character
    Chamaan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Could always just make another one of those All-Star fights that you need a special ticket to get into. You know, the invitations that they give away as 5th prize every Mog Bananas. Fight all the different Genkai NPCs. Maat, Raubhan, Shamarhaan, Qultada... whoever Dnc and Sch have to fight. That's 6 guys right?
    (0)

Character
    Miyazakii
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Would be 7 things to fight :X. Sch Genkai has two things that you fight at once.
    (0)