Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by cidbahamut View Post
    You sub WAR for those, not for Provoke. Provoke is pretty terrible for anything other than recovering after a hate reset, and for that you have other tools, better tools.
    i still think /drk is better than /war for everything listed by Ophannus less Fencer... it gets more atk bonus and you can use stun for hate... not to mention last resort spikes hate more than provoke...
    (0)
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

Player
    Same hate spike as LR from provoke. DNC gets stun also and can use every 30 seconds and lower the NM's evasion/defense or m.evasion with steps which helps everyone's damage or ability to proc enfeebles, instant self cure for hate on top of native cures is nice as well.
    (0)

Character
    Dpdhuntress
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Really.....thats all? Easy paycheck.
    (0)

Character
    Seig
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    what i do not understand is they made 2 pages worth of job adjustments for drg, a job that is perfectly fine, and they give drk/pld not even a quarter of a page of 1 adjustment. i am sick of this word "balance" that they keep throwing around.
    (0)

Character
    Skyknight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    Seriously SE? While DRG and COR got several great adjustments, PLD and DRK got 1 small potato... where are all those promises that you announced earlier for PLD and DRK? Wow... if I'm the boss of the developers, I would question the team that is responsible for PLD / DRK and see if they are slacking off, that JA time reduction is too easy to program/adjust and it's less than 1 person's job... guess those extra developers should be laid off lol... will be totally a cost saving over all!
    (0)

Character
    Raucent
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    hell one thing I'd hope to see from weapon bash improvement: increase the damned damage, Shield Bash does a decent amount yet @ 99 weapon Bash for ~25 damage What The Hell
    (0)

Character
    Dpdhuntress
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Silversky View Post
    Seriously SE? While DRG and COR got several great adjustments, PLD and DRK got 1 small potato... where are all those promises that you announced earlier for PLD and DRK? Wow... if I'm the boss of the developers, I would question the team that is responsible for PLD / DRK and see if they are slacking off, that JA time reduction is too easy to program/adjust and it's less than 1 person's job... guess those extra developers should be laid off lol... will be totally a cost saving over all!
    potato.......more like a chip.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerith View Post
    Because there were no other adjustments on the "list". Granted that on a very, very, very rare occasion, more can be added, this is highly unlikely given the fact that Paladin and Dark Knight are not, in fact, SamuraiPuppetmaster.
    Relax... they are listing job specific changes, wait until the actual update to rage.
    For example: if they changed the cure formula so that Cure I-IV give better returns for main job curing (WHM, PLD, RDM and SCH), that would not be reported under Job Adjustments: Paladin.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    Good lord, would it kill them to maybe add a job trait for two-handed delay reduction? I mean, I have no problem engaging a mob, going to the bathroom, make a sandwich, write a few letters and come back in time for my second swing (provided I didn't miss the first one -coughloldrk-).
    (0)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Character
    Elgorian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Incoming - Footwork Recast 5 min to 3 min!

That aside, in all honesty, 5 minute to 3 minute on Shield Bash isn't a BAD adjustment 2 minutes off is by all means going to be helpful, Yes they can do a lot better, and should be doing better, but hey it's a start. PS2/3 XI partitions are being increased so I expect to see more stuff in the future, merit group 3's etc.

Kinda crappy compared to what COR and DRG got but it's progress in the right direction.... I hope.
    (0)
    Last edited by Elgorian; 01-26-2012 at 05:09 AM. Reason: stay on topic xD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast