World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

[dev1071][dev1072]PLD/DRK update

Wow this is amazing SE, its exactly what DRKs and PLDs needed

2 minutes less on bash recasts!? absolutely amazing

screw additional dark magics or better curing for PLD

and Scythe damage isnt severely lagging behind or anything, and not like even a great sword DRK can come close to a WAR or MNK anyway, none of the matters because we got bash recast shortened!!!!

Protip: If you are going to do updates like this to a job, save yourself the shitstorm and don't update them at all
    (3)

Character
    Alerith
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I was so excited when I saw that we were getting a job update. Then I saw the update and died on the inside. Out of everything they could have improved with PLD, they chose the one thing that isn't even an issue.
    (4)

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I wouldn't jump to conclusions TOO fast. It COULD be the first post. They've updated the threads before with more adjustments in the past. Just saying. ^^ Probably way you're saying it though.
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I posted my constructive feedback in the appropriate area of the DRK forums for weapon bash.

Now that that is out of the way, I'll be the first to say on behalf of both jobs.

This is bullshit.
    (7)

If SE is going to adjust shield/weapon bash, I really wish they'd make them into charges like stratagems. That way you can have a few uses while they recharge.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldous Snow
    When the world slips you a Geoffrey, stroke the furry walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by --She
    that's what

Character
    Ryce
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Thank you, Devs, for this much welcomed little update. That you, Community Team, for letting us know about it.

How much time did it take to lower the recast on these abilities? Probably not much all. More stun is always a good thing. Why do people get so upset? What makes you think that because they did this they can not/will not adjust the jobs in other ways?
    (0)

Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryce View Post
    Thank you, Devs, for this much welcomed little update. That you, Community Team, for letting us know about it.

How much time did it take to lower the recast on these abilities? Probably not much all. More stun is always a good thing. Why do people get so upset? What makes you think that because they did this they can not/will not adjust the jobs in other ways?
    how long have you been playing this game?
    (7)

Character
    Alerith
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryce View Post
    What makes you think that because they did this they can not/will not adjust the jobs in other ways?
    Because there were no other adjustments on the "list". Granted that on a very, very, very rare occasion, more can be added, this is highly unlikely given the fact that Paladin and Dark Knight are not, in fact, Samurai.
    (3)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    This is the last update to PLD and DRK we'll ever see. True story.

Improvements are always welcomed to existing JAs. It's new JAs that are more or less worthless that people should reserve their rage for. Unless you're SAM then you don't have to worry about anything ever except using your samurai button to call a developer to your side to discuss being awesome and how to improve upon that to awesome +1.
    (2)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Just give PLD the JA Provoke (with same recast time as WAR) at lv99 so we can sub other jobs.
    (1)
    Down with PS2 Emulation / Give us PS3 Native software

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast