Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadedOnyx View Post
    Violent Flourish Gives TP, Sudden Lunge Stuns Longer then any stun i've ever seen. For a Drk's stun spell to last 6+ seconds they need to use a thunder staff... If you want Weapon Bash to do a secondary effect is should reduce Targets TP Since you're basically slamming your weapon into its head. I Think once every 60 seconds with 15-25% chance to lower targets TP is fair. If it did damage based on our weapon and gave us TP i think it would be fair. Still THink Drk needs Shadow/Black/Unholy/Noir tier 1,2,3 or whatever you want to call them with a high MP cost So i can fast cast 40-90 TP when i shouldn't be meleeing the mob to get ready for a ws taking 5min to shuffle through elemental nukes for no damage and not enough tp. Drk needs drain III and none of our drk magic spells should have a recast higher then 30seconds. A lot of Drks /sam and lose that recast time. Entropy is a wonderful MP recovery tool That I don't need to make use of because I don't use my MP that fast. -.-
    This, all day long.
    (0)

Player
    I completely agree ShadedOnyx. Aside from SMN and RDM, we're probably next in line for the most trolled-upon job in the game ._.
    (1)

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    Quote Originally Posted by Urteil View Post
    The terror idea would run into problems because the ability already stuns.

Though gear enhancing it is nice, enhancing the job only through gear is flawed.

Let's try to steer away from that and enhance the native potency of the ability and of Dark Knight instead.
    Some mobs can't be stunned, but that's not to say that those same mobs can't be terrorized.
    (0)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Taint2 View Post
    Bash should give TP, still wouldn't use it beyond an extra stun, but it would have an additional positive effect.
    seconded but they won't listen or someone will say something stupid like making it give a terror effect.......owait
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2