Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaven View Post
    i would love to do this!
    Yeah, i thought it was an interesting idea. Not a lot of feed back from people tho.
    (0)

Player
    Why does it seem that people don't give a lot of feedback/discussion on good ideas? xD I think it's because they're too used to critiquing and can't give supportive/creative ideas(usually/sometimes only the OPs have the creativity haha)
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    sounds fun but if someone actually wanted perfect defence to happen it wouldnt work
    if you wanted perfect defense, you could just not stand across behind the mob compared to odin.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dohati View Post
    if you wanted perfect defense, you could just not stand across behind the mob compared to odin.
    You got the idea :P
    (0)

Player
    This should be made, Odin and Alexander are rarely used as is, Odin especially. (I think I've used him once) The fact they are 2hrs to begin with and they are so limited in use, I think they should get a combo attack. (Personally, even though I know Alexander can't move the pair still should have been normal pact summons at a higher perp cost +6 or more then the others. Odin being a melee champion and Alexander having super provokes and tanking like a boss.) Then again, I also think Cait Sith and Atomos are only being created to make up for Odin and Alexanders failure. So, who knows either way, this is a great idea and I hope it makes it to the devs. Also, it doesn't need a name since the attack is created by two individual components, one smn uses Odin the other Alexander it wouldn't be a separate command. Therefore, I say just go with the Lore name and call it Ragnarok.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zinato; 02-19-2012 at 12:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Player
    I like using Odin in Abyssea exp ptys with ISL, its the only time you feel like u can actually have him around.
    (0)

Player
    So building on the same idea about 2 smn using astral flow together.
    They could make it so that if both summoners summon the same avatar, IE odin we could keep him out for an extended period of time. say 45 mins. During that 45 mins both smns must select the same BPs in order for odin to execute an action. And a special "Stay" command like BST, so that smn can /rest their mp without having to end the effect. At any point the 2 hour ability is used he dismisses himself. Might be a little to complicated but ..meh, its an idea.
    (0)

Player
    if it would allow us to have odin out for more than 5seconds i'd be happy haha...
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3