Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

What promised changes are still pending update/implementation?

Peding update/implementation:
    Crafting cap increases.
    Improvements to elemental spirits.
    Scaling BP: Wards with summoning skill.
    Universal mog storage access.
    Fixing cruor buffs wearing after DC.
    Atma/atma set favorites menu.
    Banish IV and Banishga III.
    Losing tp upon weapon skilling "too far away"
    UI improvments/enhancements to allow for seeing previously invisible stats among other tweaks.
    Meteor.
    Relic horn's special/specific song.

Started this thread because im just curious as to how many outstanding promises they have pending the players, i'm also interested in compiling stuff they retracted on or deemed impossible to implement after saying they would.
    (12)
    Last edited by Nala; 01-25-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Character
    Fistandantilus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Still waiting for the increase to crafting level cap. I want my 2nd 100 craft preeze.
    (1)

~Party Rock Anthem~

Most things related to SMN is of course missing.

-BP timer JA
    2 new avatars
    new spirit behavior
    scaling ward potency

Also kind of expecting there to be some kind of endgame rage pacts in the works.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Storage being accessable from any moghouse.

Not losing curor buffs after a DC.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Atomos / Cait Sith summons
    (0)

Player
    The favorite atma menu they promised/atma sets they promised a while back (i know lolabyssea)
    (0)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Since there seem to be quite a few comments and feedback on the proposed changes, we’d like to share our current thoughts and direction on the topic.

Reinstatement of taxes and the temporary suspension of the auction house
    In regards to taxes, we received a lot of feedback about reinstating taxes not only in Port Jeuno, but in Ru’Lude Gardens, or all of Jeuno, as well.

Also in regards to the auction house, since there are quite a few cases where players would check the AH while waiting for shouts or while chatting with their linkshell/party, we believe this is also one cause of congestion. Of course, we do not believe that this is the main cause, however.

Create multiple Abyssea-related NPCs and seal storage NPCs
    As was pointed out, often used NPCs are another reason for area congestion. We understand making multiple NPCs would act as a congestion countermeasure, however, the amount of content that would need to be developed and tested is comparatively high, and we would like to take our time to deal with this properly.

This doesn’t mean that we don’t want to do this, but as a result of us duplicating or moving NPCs, there is a concern that game freezing or other problems might crop up, so this isn’t the type of countermeasure we can implement right away.

/yell area expansion
    We determined that expanding the areas that are covered by /yell would have a positive effect on relieving congestion.

Looking at the current level of usage and lag conditions, we are looking into adding covered areas. However, as previously stated, since this places stress on the server, it isn’t realistic to make this possible for every area.

In-game bulletin board
    This was addressed previously in another thread, but since it is the same answer, I will just pull the quote from there:

Whitegate/Al Zahbi/Chocobo Circuit bazaar taxes and auction house charges
    We are currently looking into these areas for possible adjustments. However, considering that we are planning to revamp content such as Nyzul Isle and Einherjar as well as expand the FoV/GoV areas, we feel that there is too high of a risk associated with changing these other aspects.

While we consider the above points, we will add Ru’Lude Gardens to our list of possible adjustments, and monitor it a bit.

We are also concerned that Ru’Lude Gardens would then become more congested then the current Port Jeuno situation, so we feel that the primary task is to lay the groundwork for making it easy to separate these areas.

We realize that each World has different trend and differences in peak times, and not everyone is going to share the same sentiments about this. However, based on the fact that it may not be congested for you currently, but that there is a chance congestion may develop again, please let us know your feedback.
    i'm still waiting for them to Close the AH and give us back that sweet sweet Tax
    (2)

Corsair's Third Roll from almost a year ago.
    (5)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    General
    - Not losing TP on "too far away"
    - UI enhancements/overhaul (including display of new items, possibly Accuracy, Evasion and others)
    - Removing wait time for older missions/events
    (Not sure if the last two can count as "promises", they just said they're interested and are looking into it.. don't have to add them if you don't feel they deserve to be on the list)

BRD
    - New elegy

BLM
    - Meteor
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala View Post
    The favorite atma menu they promised/atma sets they promised a while back (i know lolabyssea)
    That basically transformed into what we have now- last atma set and recent history.
    (1)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast