Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Hilight threads which have a staff response

On one other forum, which sues the same software as this forum ( http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com), on the right side of posts an icon is placed by threads which have a response from a site staff member. If you click the icon, it takes you to the first staff post in the thread (which also has the icon, and clicking it again takes you to the next staff post if there is one).

This would go a long way to making it easier to find staff and dev comments. As a simpler solution, you could apply a different color to the background of the thread title in the index for threads which have staff posts.

This is vital for staff posts which do not appear in the dev tracker.
    (0)

Character
    Jager
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Posts made by Devs have been displayed on the right column of the main page of these forums. Check for updates there and also when they post in the "Updates" section of the forums.
    (0)
    "I find bliss in ignorance. Less I hear the less you'll say. But you'll find that out anyway."
    - Linkin Park (Dedicated to all the trolls and flamers out there)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by JagerForrester View Post
    Posts made by Devs have been displayed on the right column of the main page of these forums. Check for updates there and also when they post in the "Updates" section of the forums.
    I know this, and the suggestion stands.

It would be very nice to be able to identify which threads when you're at the index for the forum section you're reading, not just the top page.

I didn't post this to be taught how to do things I already know- I made this suggestion because it would be an improvement to what is already there. Staff posts themselves are highlighted, the threads which contain them should be also.
    (0)

Character
    Spamtastic
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    i agree with this. i would like to see not only developer comments but mod comments as well. it would be nice to know where to look for an official word on things instead of just reading all the conjecture and rumors.
    (0)

Character
    Zenoxio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I wrote a scraper that shows latest dev/mod/GM/CR posts here: http://www.biyg.org/ffxi_forum/index.html
    (0)
    -reseph, /r/ffxi founder