Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

blood weapon needs a duration increase

so i was just fighting a hippogryph and i popped blood weapon, right as i did i got terrorized.... by the time it had worn off i got in one hit which missed then blood weapon wore off....

SE when players say 2hrs are supposed to be broken they mean in a good way.... increase the duration or make a job trait that when blood weapon is used with a 2handed weapon the duration is doubled or something
    (0)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    agreed, BW wearing off so many times before I had a chance to use it has plague me as a drk
    (1)

Character
    Raucent
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    agreed though i highly doubt they will modify it, ever since DRK first picked up a KC MK Ridill etc(multi hit) and crushed a mob with multihit SE dmg
    (0)

Player
    Again, make it only usable with 2handers :< Yes i know, BZ is there(and equivalent or better magian scythes) but SELRBW zerging isn't efficient anymore(especially with SE resistance on things that matter).

From another thread, Make BW a Job Trait and give us a good 2hr please, Thank you.
    (2)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiken253 View Post
    Again, make it only usable with 2handers :< Yes i know, BZ is there(and equivalent or better magian scythes) but SELRBW zerging isn't efficient anymore(especially with SE resistance on things that matter).

From another thread, Make BW a Job Trait and give us a good 2hr please, Thank you.
    This all day long.
    (2)

Player
    Can make it DRK's version of Kick Attacks/Triple Attack/Treasure Hunter/Double Attack/Zanshin in that you have a 5% chance to add drain damage to your next attack so if you do a 200 damage swing it does a 200 damage drain(both restores 200 HP to the DRK and deals 200 darkness damage to the target). Obviously wouldn't proc on WS or on undead or things that resist darkness.
    (3)

Player
    I would say have it a little higher than 5%(10% seems a little high for such a good trait, 7.5%?), but yes to everything else
    (0)

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    Where do I sign?

Unless SE wants to do something like BW also activates the DRK version of Hundred Fists so we can get more than one or two hits before it wears. Now that I think about it, a BW/Hundred Fists hybrid would just be the best thing ever.
    (0)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewyen View Post
    Where do I sign?

Unless SE wants to do something like BW also activates the DRK version of Hundred Fists so we can get more than one or two hits before it wears. Now that I think about it, a BW/Hundred Fists hybrid would just be the best thing ever.
    OH yeeeeaaaah!, Me MONK! Me SMASH with Blood Fists!!!! >
    (0)
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raucent View Post
    agreed though i highly doubt they will modify it, ever since DRK first picked up a KC MK Ridill etc(multi hit) and crushed a mob with multihit SE dmg
    I thought about that and if multi hit's are the problem why not add a hit cap to blood weapon? e.g make it a 5 min ability that wears off after 10 hits.

This would make it better for 2handed weapons (DRK's Main weapons) but still useable on multi hit weapons in a different way, where 2 handers would get a steady drain over the course of the 5 mins, multi hit weapons like the kraken club would get a huge drain in one attack round but waste 8/10 of their hits in 5 seconds.

and they could change the relic +2 enhancement for blood weapon from that useless + 30 seconds or whatever it is to a + 5 hits onto the cap which would be pretty decent.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast