Hybrid View

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

blood weapon needs a duration increase

so i was just fighting a hippogryph and i popped blood weapon, right as i did i got terrorized.... by the time it had worn off i got in one hit which missed then blood weapon wore off....

SE when players say 2hrs are supposed to be broken they mean in a good way.... increase the duration or make a job trait that when blood weapon is used with a 2handed weapon the duration is doubled or something
    (0)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    agreed, BW wearing off so many times before I had a chance to use it has plague me as a drk
    (1)

Character
    Raucent
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    agreed though i highly doubt they will modify it, ever since DRK first picked up a KC MK Ridill etc(multi hit) and crushed a mob with multihit SE dmg
    (0)

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raucent View Post
    agreed though i highly doubt they will modify it, ever since DRK first picked up a KC MK Ridill etc(multi hit) and crushed a mob with multihit SE dmg
    I thought about that and if multi hit's are the problem why not add a hit cap to blood weapon? e.g make it a 5 min ability that wears off after 10 hits.

This would make it better for 2handed weapons (DRK's Main weapons) but still useable on multi hit weapons in a different way, where 2 handers would get a steady drain over the course of the 5 mins, multi hit weapons like the kraken club would get a huge drain in one attack round but waste 8/10 of their hits in 5 seconds.

and they could change the relic +2 enhancement for blood weapon from that useless + 30 seconds or whatever it is to a + 5 hits onto the cap which would be pretty decent.
    (0)

Character
    Seig
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    use last resort with full merit desperate blows to attack faster (if possible, have someone haste you or haste yourself depending on your subjob). if you have not tried it yet, full merit desperate blows with any kind of haste is absolutely awesome. also pop souleater and blood weapon and you get mighty strikes with hp drain. if you do this, i promise it is not as useless as you think. however, i do agree that it would be nice if it lasted a little longer. only reason why i gave suggestions is because i doubt they will adjust it at this point. if they do, that is great, if they dont, hopefully my suggestions help. i know they help me
    (1)

Player
    Again, make it only usable with 2handers :< Yes i know, BZ is there(and equivalent or better magian scythes) but SELRBW zerging isn't efficient anymore(especially with SE resistance on things that matter).

From another thread, Make BW a Job Trait and give us a good 2hr please, Thank you.
    (2)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiken253 View Post
    Again, make it only usable with 2handers :< Yes i know, BZ is there(and equivalent or better magian scythes) but SELRBW zerging isn't efficient anymore(especially with SE resistance on things that matter).

From another thread, Make BW a Job Trait and give us a good 2hr please, Thank you.
    This all day long.
    (2)

Character
    Seig
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    souleater/blood weapon still worked well together post 75 back in the day. it was still basically mighty strikes with hp drain. but now what your talking about is kinda out of the picture anyway since no one parties anymore. they are either leeching abyssea or leeching gov pages. dont even get me started on the leeching issue though lol. can you say, "broken game?" lol. but that is just my opinion
    (1)

Character
    Seig
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    yea yea i know i am an idiot lol. but it still works great paired with souleater and last resort (assuming desperate blows is merited)
    (0)

Character
    Raucent
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by mattkoko View Post
    yea yea i know i am an idiot lol. but it still works great paired with souleater and last resort (assuming desperate blows is merited)
    as long as you are not fighting an Undead or an SE resistant NM
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast