Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

All dragoons sign up for quest to upgrade our wyvern

Azure-wyvern : mage-type

Earthen wyvern: Melee-type
    (18)

Player
    while very cool(i love dragons, and am a dragon myself) everyone who is not the drg would hate it :<
    (0)

Player
    Never gonna happen. If they upgrade them I just want the wyvern to be longer, bigger and slightly less infantile looking but still flying. Our 'Wyvern' is actually not a Wyvern, it's a Wyrm or baby Wyrm rather because it has 6 limbs, not 4 and its wings aren't ancillary, they're functional.
    (8)

Character
    Eriina
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Only if we can ride 'em! lol >.<
    (1)

Character
    Lalandra
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Ophannus is quite corect about the naming, which is why I have no clue where people got calling them wyverns in first place. But still, they should add something for customizing the looks so it's not just a cookie cutter apearance. Even if it's a short quest series that lets you change them. Turning them into the wyverns would be lil annoying for even Drg players. Wyverns are just to big, bst jugs that are big are bad enough as it is! Look at that antlion, that sucker is a monster on size and makes a pain to maneuver at times.
    (2)

Player
    The game calls them "Wyverns" hence Call Wyvern. But technically they're Wyrms, not sure why but whatever. Wyrms usually take centuries to reach adulthood and our is barely a Wyrmling, it's a damned Hatchling. Kinda wouldn't mind seeing a reverse Spirit Surge where we add out powers to the Wyvern and it becomes a Wyrm for 3 minutes and fucks shit up.
    (6)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    How about you learn about the job first, 'kay!
    (0)

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    (14)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

I'd rather sign a petition with my fist in your face.
    (5)

Character
    Anucris
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    small quest like when deciding the adventuring fellow appearance seems ok.. talk to this guy choose abcde option.....next one...next one......wyvern ends up either red, yellow, blue, black, green, small, med-small, med, med-large, large,
    and last one is for a small bonus appearance, head horns, diff wing shape, spot pattern... etc.
    (7)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast