Character
    Alkimi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by yendor View Post
    i was duoing with a whm
    Unless WHM also got hit with doom then I'm not sure how they died to it. WHM is pretty much invincible in Abyssea and can hold it with no issues bar it using Fatal Scream again really quickly. It hits for pitiful damage with a decent PDT set which WHM should be idling in anyway.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alkimi; 01-24-2012 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriegsgott View Post
    make it better next time or gather more informations before you Fight anything like Chloris shit happens welcome to FFXI you ar the best example why i got my lvl 90+ in Abyssea people ar such a fail....
    I'd rather deal with someone who knows how to properly type in English and is a new person from the abyssea era, then whatever you're trying to say you are. This sentence looks like it should be 2, maybe 3, and doesn't make any sense.
    (2)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Brolic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by yendor View Post
    This is such bull! I am going to erase my char! you hunt for a few hours for ki's to pop chloris for monk weapon trial to get buds...and you get doomed use about 5+ holy waters but does'nt come off and die!!! Then before you get a chance to get nm back someone steals your NM wtf! SE Now we have to hunt ki's again...i guess you think people have no life! I"M QUITING and to be sure i do i'm going to erase my char...can't believe i pay to play a game like this!

let me know the next time you're going to fight him so i can steal your chloris
    (1)

Player
    You can brew 3 at a time ... very easy
    (0)

Player
    another thing i can not stand grammar nazi's this isnt a place for college term papers to b graded nor is it a plcw where you need to b punctual its a forum to express ur views thats all ... if u come on here and all u can find to say about a post is O MG thats totally a complete run on sentence and O M G people cant spell go complain at websters dot com
    (0)

Player
    read above post

Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    I'd rather deal with someone who knows how to properly type in English and is a new person from the abyssea era, then whatever you're trying to say you are. This sentence looks like it should be 2, maybe 3, and doesn't make any sense.
    (0)

Character
    Lukielucas
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluaf View Post
    another thing i can not stand grammar nazi's this isnt a place for college term papers to b graded nor is it a plcw where you need to b punctual its a forum to express ur views thats all ... if u come on here and all u can find to say about a post is O MG thats totally a complete run on sentence and O M G people cant spell go complain at websters dot com
    read above post
    Before you go attacking wish12oz with that statement.... IF you really wanna be taken seriously as a player and a person, you should speak correctly in an appropriate manner with correct grammar and ALSO by using correct grammar and language, it makes it easier for US to actually understand what you're trying to say instead of trying to MAKE out what you're saying!!

My grammar isn't the best but it's doable and I always try and make sure that my post are eligible for others to understand the point i'm making or the issue i'm experiencing!
    (2)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Actually this isn't some fan forum where teenage girls go wild over Bieber and such, this is a discussion forum for a video game to convey your point to potential Developers on what you'd like on this game.

Talking like you never finished school conveys on one of two things.

1. You're stupid.
    2. You're lazy so why should anyone even listen to you.

Eitherway the end result is always the same.
    (2)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Well, about doom. It's pretty lame when 8 holy waters and 5 cursna's fail to remove en-doom effect from the tank after fighting azdaja. So yea, I think holy water and curnsa's removal status should be cumulative, in that the removal rate increases with each successive use. Randomness is just junk, it leads to the 8-10 cursna bs. I don't think it should ever take 8 holy waters and five cursna's and the tank still dies from doom.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Terrible spelling and punctuation makes you look stupid and makes it hard to be understood. It's the written equivalent to speaking with your mouth full. Where it crosses into "being a grammar Nazi" is when someone uses the minutae of grammar to make corrections to things that are already clear. Like if you said "Riding around on that roller coaster made me nauseous." and I pointed out that the correct term is "nauseated", because "nauseous" refers to "inducing nausea". I'd be making a correction to something that is already correct for no reason.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast