Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Eurell
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by idx1 View Post
    Remember the days when you played ff games, you'd get petrified and then you'd get hit and then your character just shattered? And you couldn't phoenix down them for that fight?
    And so then you got break, did it to the mob, and hit them back so they shattered for sweet sweet revenge?
    And then how they patched it for balance and took it out?
    owait they didn't do that last part. orite tanaka wasn't in charge there..
    Serious question, did this happen in any game besides 10? I honestly can't think of any others.
    (0)

Character
    Alerith
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    Serious question, did this happen in any game besides 10? I honestly can't think of any others.
    I don't believe so, but another thing from X that I liked was that you could use a Phoenix Down to instantly kill that Sea Serpent boss that had a natural Zombie status.
    (0)

Character
    Ciecle
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    After an update a few years ago, a lot of these stopped working. Did you test this recently?
    I did just test the ones listed right before Cerb got knocked out and they've still got 'recast timers' listed to them.
    I do know what you've said so far, and you're right. the spells were there and they got taken away from mobs/players, just some of the spells still have recast timers set to them even though we cant use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    This one actually is due to the Summoner Bloodpact I believe. Try /recast "Meteorite" and see what happens.
    because these things 'are' in the dats, but not useable(and it could be possible that other things have the spell like the blu spells
    That's what i thought too, but that wouldn't explain the ones that aren't associated with the other jobs. like paralyga, virus, tonko: san, etc

the only people who really know why the things still have recast timers set to them have not answered yet.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ciecle; 01-25-2012 at 05:03 AM.

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Nocturne really should stack with Addle; I don't see that as being overpowered... at all. :/

Or at least they should have let us, the player base, play around with Addle/Nocturne stacking together before deciding their combined effects were "overpowered."

As a side note: I really hate not being able to cast Nocturne on VWNMs out of fear that Addle will pop up as a weakness. :/
    (0)

Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    I recall break in 1 - 9 (maybe not two) being healed with an item or a whm spell.. but if all your party had it you got the game over screen... but in those games Square gave us the use of stop and silence and sleep on NMs...
    (0)
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4