Player

why stack attachments

i was wondering what the point of attchments being stackable. Is there something i can do with them if i have more than one other than sell them? Someone please explain this to me.

thanks
    (0)

I have no clue! ,maybe its a reclic from devlopment,where maybe attachments like eraser got used up. Maybe its just to make crafts more profitabel. Who knows!?
    (0)

Player
    you dont need any of the ones that can be purchased to craft the others so i see no point to more than one
    (0)

Player
    The reason is because of crafting. Due to the cost of the ingredients of the recipes and to keep costs low, a single craft will yield up to 12 attachments.
    (0)

Player
    so the only reason to stack them then is to sell the extras?
    (0)

I think the reason is to sell the extras, allowing puppetmasters who don't have the crafting skill to have a means of acquiring some needed/missing attachments.
    (0)
    I like playing dnc. But, as galka, they should have natural earth damage to most dnc abilities.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Murielli View Post
    The reason is because of crafting. Due to the cost of the ingredients of the recipes and to keep costs low, a single craft will yield up to 12 attachments.
    umm you know they could have just lowered the cost of mats to begin with?

well, these are among the other mysteries of stacking/unstacking items...
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    So if you get one you already have for whatever reason then it does not become an inventory headache.
    (0)