Character
    Akimoto
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1

So yeah, wassup.

So I played this game... eh... 3 years ago, maybe? And when I noticed about a 15 day trial for PC, I said to myself: 'Why not try again?'

So I made a new account (Because with the other one, I was low level and I never paid another month) and made a character in Bahamut, my old server.

The first thing I noticed is that the town was.. EMPTY. I barely saw any people, and the ones i saw, doing strange stuff or afk. I don't like where it is going...

I have to hear it from you. Is this game still good for someone willing to enter and actually pay monthly fees? The thing is, i may, only MAY, enter again if the community is large, active, and... social?

So question time, if you dont mind answering:
    -How's the community? Basically, large, active, social, helpful...? Or just the contrary?
    -I'm kinda lost at town. I look at the map and else, but I can't find the NPC's I'm looking for. Any solution?
    -Is the game still fun to play from zero? I mean, ENOUGH novices to party with, dungeoning, bossing, etc...
    -The packs of content, like Rise of the Zilart and such. Do all these come in that package they selling with new expansion? (New, because i don't know when did or will it be release/d)
    -Basically, anything I should know? Something I shouldn't miss?

Thanks for the assistance.

Akimoto from Bahamut
    (0)

Character
    Sealdorie
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Hello! and welcome back!

To answer your questions:

The community is actually pretty decent, and overall helpful.

As far as being lost in town, I would be too if I didn't have the ffxi wiki to use:

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

http://ffxi.gamerescape.com/wiki/Main_Page

I love playing the game still. In my LS we've gained quite a few new players over the past few months. I even started up another character of my own!

When you buy the abyssea edition you get everything from RoZ to the abysseas

If you're not dead set on being on Bahamut, you're more than welcome to head over to Ragnarok and join my Shell. Otherwise, best of luck to you!
    (0)
    www.fellowtravelers.iftopic.com