Character
    Shinjima
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

More Readily Available/New Shuriken for NIN

Recently I've been playing NIN, and liking the job alot. I'm currently working on taking everything NIN has high skill in to the max (Ninjutsu, Parrying, Katana, Evasion and Throwing are all A- for NIN). Yet I recently noticed that most throwing ammunition is scarce, very expensive or takes an incredibly long time to obtain. So far the easiest shuriken to get are Manji Shuriken, but they are Lv48, and quite expensive to synthesize. The other options are Fuma (which only stack to 12), Nokizaru (which is rare) and Koga (which you obtain 1 from a long repeatable quest).

My suggestion I guess is, it would be nice to see NIN have more access to these higher level shuriken, possibly allowing Fuma to be stacked to 99, allowing Koga shuriken to be more easily obtainable, or lowering the amount needed/increasing the yield for existing recipes. Or simply coming out with a new shuriken to use.

I think this would be great, since I'm sure alot of people love NIN, but most nowadays think its way too expensive/troublesome to obtain shuriken for practical use. I think it would add a great addition to NIN while not letting that A- skill go to waste.

Thanks for reading!
    (0)

Character
    Chronofantasy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I just use a jinx discus. /shrugs. Shuriken would match a nin more though. What I would really like SE to do is add throwing weaponskills.
    (0)

Character
    Shinjima
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Even with Manji Shuriken, near capped Throwing skill and the right gear/buffs, NIN can do quite a bit of damage. Would give NIN the final touch of having ranged attack capabilities when needed
    (0)