Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Character
    Chaitea
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 81
    Oh yes please, ores and logs to stack. My inventory space would love you SE.
    (0)

Character
    Effilil
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    crafting items - yes, please
    drinks of all types - yes please
    meds (echos, powders, oils) to 99 - yes, please

other items...I don't know...I agree with pet foods/jugs though

they won't have to increase crafting yeilds....arrowheads and fletchings only make 6 per synth, and they stack to 99...crafter will just have to do more synths to make a stack
    (0)
    Windhurst for life!

smn 90 / whm 90 / blu 90
    blm drg and bst on the way up there

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    As an alchemist, potentially having to do 45+ synths of something like Echo Drops to make myself a stack to sell is not my idea of fun. That's at least a half hour of straight synthing for presumably meager profit as the need to buy 99 will be far less frequent than a few stacks of 12 if you know you'll be fighting some silence-happy critters. Yield increases should also accompany such an update.

Otherwise, stacking ore, lumber, all fish, empyrean items, clusters (with an option to cluster crystals from 12), and some medicines is all good. I'd levy changing the Warp Cudgel cooldown timer to 15s instead of tweaking scrolls, though. Cudgels for retrace wouldn't be bad, either. Oh, and tweak the various synergy warp earrings to lower timers, too.
    (0)

Linkshells! lol. (i know its not possible, honestly, they should be made Key Items.)
    (0)

Character
    Kirana
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriha View Post
    As an alchemist, potentially having to do 45+ synths of something like Echo Drops to make myself a stack to sell is not my idea of fun. That's at least a half hour of straight synthing for presumably meager profit as the need to buy 99 will be far less frequent than a few stacks of 12 if you know you'll be fighting some silence-happy critters. Yield increases should also accompany such an update.
    I actually think the demand for a full 99 stack of meds would be quite high. You would also be forcing players to buy your merchandise in bulk. Not to mention, you could fit way more profit onto the 7 AH slots this way. The argument of having to craft more doesn't make much sense to me. Even if you don't want to craft all 99 in one sitting, you could save up to 99 from multiple crafting sessions before selling, and in the end you make the same profits.

Edit: I also agree that synthesis materials in general should be made stackable. Crystals should stack to 99, materials that do not stack currently should stack to 12 at least (ex: flour for cooking).
    (0)
    Last edited by Kirana; 03-15-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Character
    Kitheren
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Those darn pixies for the Staff Trial (the name is eluding me... cure potency 22% one). That took H O U R S to finish. My husband killed the Yagudo, I took the pixies. Recall - Pash, run to Grauberg, trade pixie... Recall - Meriph, repeat. So annoying. I lost a lot of sleep over that. I'd settle for an increase in the amount if they could just stack. But I already have my completed staff so I guess I personally wouldn't be affected by any changes to it. But my friends would be.

And I wanna get rid of these stupid Kindred Crests and the High ones or whatever. I am sure they will have some use or more of one soon but they are taking up a lot of space. Why can't Shami just store them?
    (0)
    Kitheren of Valefor
    Married to Valkarie
    ~*Thank you everyone who helped me with my Mjollnir!*~

Player
    all stackable items if stackable should be to 99 i mean come on why stop at 12 what was the purpose of that? other than to piss us off and take up space why do i have 3 stax of 12 echo drops
    (0)

Character
    Jibian
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    All types of synth mats should be stacked to 99. ores and logs
    (0)
    Asura 7 years strong
    90 Rdm, 90 Drk, 90 Bst, 90 Whm.

Soon to be Father IRL