Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberrucky View Post
    How about crystals to 99 clusters stackable at all
    jugpets to 99 petfood to 99
    any food should be stackable except for things that effect a whole party.
    prism powders and silent oils to 99 yes please
    and just for laughs knock pebbles up to 99 as well maybe i would actually throw them for skill ups at low levels rather than dropping them.

Pretty much make anything that goes into basic crafting that is not logically bigger than a breadbox, or is consumable to 99. but that is just my 2 cents and a dream to make more space.
    LIKES i been flaming about those for awhile
    (0)

I hope jug pets and pet food also get stacked to 99 as well. It takes up so much space to play BST the right way. Emp weapon items also needs stacks having to collect 50 items kills alot of space
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by DerianX View Post
    I would like to see everything that is/becomes stack-able have multiple stack sizes available.

ie:
    On the Auction House under medicine you would find:
    Echo Drops
    Echo Drops (12)
    Echo Drops (50)
    Echo Drops (99)
    This. A very nice solution to the debate between room and AH sell ability for consumables and craft supplies.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dubberrucky; 03-15-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Character
    Eiyoko
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    What about those ever-so-helpful CoP items? Like the shu'meyo salts and yellow liquids and whatnot? It would be pretty awesome if those stacked. You'd never have to worry about running short on them in case things get sticky in-battle or in case you lose and have to try again. We've all had that second one happen, right? Especially during the level cap days...
    (0)

Character
    Linkzell
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 90
    OK! Lets talk about H.E.L.M. More so, lets talk Mining! Mining has always been the backbone of Smithing and Goldsmithing. So when talking about making Items stackable, how about ore! Now, ores themselves, should not be stackable, but I propose this:

Create an Item for each ore; "Copper Ore Sack" "Zinc Ore Sack" and "Iron Ore Sack" just to name a few. For example, it takes 12 zinc ore, 36 copper ore, and 12 fire crystals to make 1 stack of Bronze Ingots. That is 49 slots on your inventory just to make one stack of ingots. And that is saying you toss everything that does not make Bronze.

The items could resemble the "Water Tank" - an item that has "X" charges to dispense "X" items. But on top of that, make it where you can "Trade" items into it (Using the menu that the crystals use during a synthesis, for example). As you mine ore, you place it into the sack. And when the sack is full, its full. But you don't use your entire innovatory to do so! This item may be sold on the AH. That way when you go to buy ore, your not just buying singles. Not to mention, if you can make Bronze Ingots, but not high enough to make Iron, but you have a full "Iron Ore Sack" from mining in Zeruhn Mines, you could sell that for gil to make money to further your crafting or just sell to make gil, period.

This item could be bought from an NPC, crafted, or received from the Guilds somehow.
    (0)

Character
    Minela
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkzell View Post
    OK! Lets talk about H.E.L.M. More so, lets talk Mining! Mining has always been the backbone of Smithing and Goldsmithing. So when talking about making Items stackable, how about ore! Now, ores themselves, should not be stackable, but I propose this:

Create an Item for each ore; "Copper Ore Sack" "Zinc Ore Sack" and "Iron Ore Sack" just to name a few. For example, it takes 12 zinc ore, 36 copper ore, and 12 fire crystals to make 1 stack of Bronze Ingots. That is 49 slots on your inventory just to make one stack of ingots. And that is saying you toss everything that does not make Bronze.

The items could resemble the "Water Tank" - an item that has "X" charges to dispense "X" items. But on top of that, make it where you can "Trade" items into it (Using the menu that the crystals use during a synthesis, for example). As you mine ore, you place it into the sack. And when the sack is full, its full. But you don't use your entire innovatory to do so! This item may be sold on the AH. That way when you go to buy ore, your not just buying singles. Not to mention, if you can make Bronze Ingots, but not high enough to make Iron, but you have a full "Iron Ore Sack" from mining in Zeruhn Mines, you could sell that for gil to make money to further your crafting or just sell to make gil, period.

This item could be bought from an NPC, crafted, or received from the Guilds somehow.
    Look, I get that you wanted to be different.. but just make ore and logs stack.
    (0)

Player
    Empyrean upgrade items for sure

hides would be nice also.. leathercrafting takes so much space >_<
    (0)

Character
    Linkzell
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalonis View Post
    Look, I get that you wanted to be different.. but just make ore and logs stack.
    lmao. No. at lease logs get twine
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Most of the commonly used consumables that stack 12 will probably go to 99. Perhaps some commonly used unstackables will stack to 12.

what would be awesome is if either
    1) quivers stacked 99 or
    2) ammo stacked 999
    (0)

Ok maybe not stackable but something I've always hoped would be implemented: An Ammo Pouch. This would have Active and Inactive sections. Active would have slots like for NIN Tools when actively using NIN. Inactive would hold other ammo pieces the current job cannot use/equip. the 'Ammo Pouch' would be equipped in the 'Ammo' equipment slot. I would really love to see something like this.
    (0)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast