View Poll Results: Which option would you prefer at the top of the list when using an outpost teleport?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gil (current format)

121 42.46%
  • Conquest Points (change it)

164 57.54%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Outpost Teleport Menu Ordering

The current menu for outpost teleports displays options in the below order:
    • Gil
    • Conquest Points
    • Cancel
    We have received some requests that it be changed to the below order:
    • Conquest Points
    • Gil
    • Cancel
    In order to determine which order the majority of players would prefer, we setup this poll.

Please select which order your prefer by voting via the poll by 1/25 (Wed.).
    (11)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Urat
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Thank you for this poll Camate, this was actually an issue I've been having, especially when conquest points take so long to build up. Accidentally teleporting with CP is quite expensive when you realize it cost the equivalent of 4~5 (and sometimes 10) warp scrolls :x
    (0)

Character
    Atima
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Please keep the current one. I have always chosen the option by holding left on the controller to go to the top of the list. Changing it based on these people who press up is alienating the people who press left.. The simplest solution is
    Gil
    Cancel
    Conquest Points

This would make both sides happy by allowing both up arrow and left arrow to choose the same option while allowing the people who finally got a new option (conquest points) to choose theres
    (17)

Character
    Gannon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Please change it to:
    • Conquest Points
    • Gil
    • Cancel
    I was so used to hitting up and enter for OPing before the option to spend CP was added that now I keep hitting CP instead of Gil by mistake.
    (0)

Character
    Defiledsickness
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Conquest
    Gil
    Cancel

its cheaper to use conquest then to spend the gil. the only way you'll run out using warp scrolls and outpost warps is if you're also selling voiddust. spending the points on outpost warps instead of selling voiddust will actually save you more money since outposts can cost up to 1000gil.
    (0)

Character
    Radec
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Defiledsickness View Post
    its cheaper to use conquest then to spend the gil.
    False, 2000Conquest = 1 Voiddust, minimum 20,000gil (and often more) on all servers.
    OP warps cost 1Conquest per 10gil. For now, it's a loss to use Conquest to port instead of gil.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrous24 View Post
    Gil
    Cancel
    Conquest Points
    Seconding this, but voted to change in the meantime.
    (0)

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Please keep the current one. I have always chosen the option by holding left on the controller to go to the top of the list. Changing it based on these people who press up is alienating the people who press left.. The simplest solution is
    Gil
    Cancel
    Conquest Points

This would make both sides happy by allowing both up arrow and left arrow to choose the same option while allowing the people who finally got a new option (conquest points) to choose theres
    dis default to cancel and up gil down cp Thanks
    (0)

Gil
    Cancel
    Conquest Points

Agree with this. Up or left to Gil, down for CP. No double press to get to gil. Nice solution Nitrous.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Sigh! I liked being able to use CP so easily, I have bucket loads I don't use.

Gil
    Cancel
    Conquest Points

This is the best solution.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It really doesn't matter which way it's set up, because you can always select any of the three options with one keypress or less (for canceling).

I don't know why this bothered anybody enough to complain about it.

False, 2000Conquest = 1 Voiddust, minimum 20,000gil (and often more) on all servers.
    OP warps cost 1Conquest per 10gil. For now, it's a loss to use Conquest to port instead of gil.
    that's not false, if what you're saying is accurate then there's no difference. Plus if everyone notices this and buys up voiddust, the price of it will go down.
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast