View Poll Results: Which option would you prefer at the top of the list when using an outpost teleport?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gil (current format)

121 42.46%
  • Conquest Points (change it)

164 57.54%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Or just preset the freakin' cursor gil instead of changing the whole menu....
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I can't really say I have a preference, but I don't see why they added the option to spend CP in the first place. It's not like it was ever expensive, and gil isn't in short supply.

It shouldn't make a difference where the options are, as long as they stay consistent. People will eventually OP warp enough that muscle memory will take over.
    (0)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrous24 View Post
    Please keep the current one. I have always chosen the option by holding left on the controller to go to the top of the list. Changing it based on these people who press up is alienating the people who press left.. The simplest solution is
    Gil
    Cancel
    Conquest Points

This would make both sides happy by allowing both up arrow and left arrow to choose the same option while allowing the people who finally got a new option (conquest points) to choose theres
    Since I feel the need to vote, I choose this option. Not that there are more important things to worry about fixing than the way the Outpost Warping options are arranged or anything...
    (0)

Character
    Lokithor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I can't imagine a less important change to a User Interface than this one. I won't even bother to vote.

If you want to do something useful, change the list of outposts from the names of the regions (which I can never remember) to the names of the actual zones you are OP'ing to.
    (0)

Character
    Norym
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I don't know if it has already been said, but what about making a persistent option where you can toggle whether to use gil or conquest points. Then people can just set it the way they want it and forget about it.
    (0)

Thanks for all the votes!

The development team will be using this information to look further into this matter. As there were also other suggestions besides the two options listed on the survey they will be taking those into consideration as well.

With this said, we will be locking this thread and when any progress is made we will be sure to announce it.
    (1)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5