Character
    Niloc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by hiko View Post
    ftfy
    are wyvern so weak that their breath does less than 19% of your WS dmg?
    Even unresisted they do less than 19% of your WS damage, then go on anything worth a damn (heck not even worth a damn) and you're looking at double digit damage.
    (0)

Player
    unresisted and at full HP and with wyrm armet/glassblowers/lancer's torque, it does about 300ish. But the chances of it going unresisted on anything stronger than Easy Prey is laughably low. Usually on VW, assuming my Wyvern is at full HP(lol) it'll range from 20-110ish.
    (1)

Player
    I have an idea for samurai.
    How about SE gives it a job trait where no tp will be used during your next ws?
    Make it a 10% proc rate.
    oh oh oh wait, and another job trait where you will do 5% more dmg for every overwhelm merit you have.

this should be sufficient for now and keep us at bay. Lord knows Samurai doesn't get any attention. SE always beefing up PLDs and DRKS.
    (1)

Character
    Darkbass
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    I have an idea for samurai.
    How about SE gives it a job trait where no tp will be used during your next ws?
    Make it a 10% proc rate.
    oh oh oh wait, and another job trait where you will do 5% more dmg for every overwhelm merit you have.

this should be sufficient for now and keep us at bay. Lord knows Samurai doesn't get any attention. SE always beefing up PLDs and DRKS.
    Yea... you can take your sarcastic QQing back to your "remove this tanking thread because my pld has been rendered useless" post.
    (0)
    The one who walks the road of Twilight. Bow to no one. Defeat everything.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBass View Post
    Yea... you can take your sarcastic QQing back to your "remove this tanking thread because my pld has been rendered useless" post.
    I have many other emps, relics and jobs at 99. One of which is sam with masa and some other stuff.
    nice quote in your sig. QQ
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    The Reason Overwhelm was given a Face-to-face Limitation is likely because back in the day, Overwhelm + Sneak Attack would have made SAM well, Even more over-powered.

Still, Today, I mean, I wonder if its as broken?

I like this idea though.
    There was a time when Sneak Attack was broken after an update and this was the exact case that happened. Let's just say SAM/THF was the best job combo for it's very limited time period.
    (0)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Overwhelm isnt so broken lol...Alot of times the monster is turning and not allowing us to overwhelm >.<
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2