Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    too busy monitoring neo nyzul to catch cheaters that people complained about for no reason since it doesn't effect their gameplay experience.
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Plague. dfgdfssdfg
    (3)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    What ever happen to revamping our 2hr, SE promised in the 1st quarter of 2012 the where going to revamp or give drk a new 2hr along with several other jobs. They even hinted at these new 2hrs being unlocked though merits, where is all this stuff they promised? is it even in the works??
    The 2hours will be their big news at the anniversary, shortly followed by a massive outbreak of laughter from all the players.
    (1)

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    All I really care to see for drk is doom at lvl 95, death at lvl 97 and comet at lvl 99. maybe if they make bio 3 a real spell and not a rdm merit that could go in somewhere at 80~.

Doom and death are both now on Blu and smn so don't see any reason for drk not to have them and I feel comet at 99 would be a nice way to round off being both an elemental spell that's dark based, would also be a good spell for occult acumen.
    (2)

Character
    Firecloud
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    Let's make it simple so we don't have to go through any headaches:

1. Ignore Emphasis on Elemental Magic.

2. "Dark Celerity" and Dark Magic Nukes with very low casting times. you people should look into this one for your own good

3. New Dark Magic Spells.

pick only one option.
    Why does everyone want to ignore elemental magic DRK should be about timing spells in between attacks and short term vampire tanking which should all be based on skill. We need drain to work better a shorter cooldown on dread spikes and for the love of god give us fast cast, remove the delay on weapons when casting spells and reduce the mp cost to do them. Whatever needs to be changed to make this happen is fine because DRK should be about magic and not just melee otherwise whats the point?
    (0)
    Last edited by DarkViper; 06-14-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Character
    Zyla
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    because elemental magic is pointless on drk, even if you gear out completely in elemental nuke based casting gear the dmg output and time spent casting still won't come even close to the dmg from just auto attaking and using WS's in respective appropriate gear.

if anything we just need our casting times and recasts on current dark magic spells reduced a bit and maybe a few other spells adds for a bit more utility.

absorb-att, def, m. att, m. def, eva, crit. rate, etc.
    plague
    terror
    stun II
    tiered low cost dark based nukes 1-4
    dark based AM with quick cast speed (not likely but can't help but hope)
    another drain tier would be nice but also not likely gonna happen

that's about all i can see drk really needing, and most of it isn't actually needed because of the way drk is played now anyways. allowing melee hits to still register and gain tp while casting would help us alot but i don't see that ever happening either
    (0)

Character
    Smeggles
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I would love to see dark based nukes that can be used in between swing timers (Darkness / DarknessII like Holy) but I also do like my elemental magic, I would like to be past the T3 elemental magic cap T4 nukes plz?

Comet would be an amazing addition and would make me very happy in pants.
    (1)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6