Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    Hello everyone!

The dev. team is looking into removing the wait time restrictions for older missions and events. However, we won't be able to remove them all at once since there are such a large amount of them and each of these event scenes being created differently.

If you guys could provide for us specific examples of where you have (or are) being inconvenienced by wait times, we can put those on the top of the list to be removed first.
    Please direct your attention to

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post211822
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post263554
    (0)

Character
    Snozeberry
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You say that, but what I said still has a limit. not removing the limit, just making it t longer.
    (1)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    For people asking about the Restocking tags we have a big thread about it here

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post249351
    (0)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    Hello everyone!

The dev. team is looking into removing the wait time restrictions for older missions and events. However, we won't be able to remove them all at once since there are such a large amount of them and each of these event scenes being created differently.

If you guys could provide for us specific examples of where you have (or are) being inconvenienced by wait times, we can put those on the top of the list to be removed first.
    Aht Urhgan missions: there are just too many wait times.
    The wait after beating Promathia to receive the reward. It's a slap in the face.
    Artifact quests: since most people still have some AF quests to do, most players will benefit from removing wait times from these quests (as well as the miniquests to make AF for AU and WotG jobs).
    Relic armor +1.
    Einherjar.
    And please increase the amount of soul plates that will be accepted in one game day! Or just remove the limit.
    (7)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    Missions and events? or missions events and quests? Because I just blew through 140 million gil on currency in one week time of spamming bazaars, have all items for turn in having been farmed in the same week, and right now it's pretty much a waiting game for Switchstix and his relic weapon business. And I do plan on doing aegis next so I'm gonna have to suggest Switchstix because there's no real point in it's waiting period. It was okay back when no one could farm everything they needed in one week. I mean I like that the dude needs time to craft my finely tuned item and all that because I do like the feel of a live, breathing game world where NPCs don't have everything conveniently on hand to give you but earth days are a chore to wait out when you want it done and to move on. Let's do the maximum wait time at 1 Earth day. That's nearly a month in game for that Goblin to be finishing each stage 3 and 4 of my weapon after handing over 16000 currency.

I envision him sitting on his ass most of the time as is, drinking the finest goblin wine known to goblins because he's probably the richest character in the game. Dude has like 100 million currency. It's nearly a trillion gil. I'm not mad at him or anything I just think he needs to send some of that wine my way after dropping 140 million gil.
    You could always buy all your currency and then start the upgrade process. Why is now any different...? I did the exact same thing as you like 5 years ago.

Pro-tip: upgrade the relic weapon as soon as you get it.
    (2)

Character
    Zubis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The Wings of the Goddess missions...there's a real life week (or two) delay in them from start to finish!
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Helel View Post
    You could always buy all your currency and then start the upgrade process. Why is now any different...? I did the exact same thing as you like 5 years ago.

Pro-tip: upgrade the relic weapon as soon as you get it.

That's what he's saying. He bought all the currency now he has ridiculous wait times before he can get his weapon.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    sure now that i done most of them already

af2+1 , limbus entry should be changed to once per JP day like dynamis!!!
    (1)

It's already been said, but I would like to add another vote for Artifact Armor. There's really no need for those anymore.

Limbus entry also!
    (0)
    "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think that I have ended up where I intended to be." -- Douglas Adams

~ Balkanska mafia ~

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquilla View Post
    Limbus entry also!
    Wont happen. They wont give us abunch of Tags for Nyzul Isle and all that because they think we'll "abuse it" and because they adding new Nyzul isle and Salavage.

They wont reduce Limbus becuase we'd "abuse it" and they going to be adding new limbus at some point
    (0)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast