Sword Dance (yes, please)

Being a long time fan of FFV i want to see some sword dance action. In FFV it made a dancer do much more damage when it proc'd. This would be awesome to pair with a weaponskill (since all i read is bad things about rudra's storm when used by a dnc). Would be a great way to give DNC a way to further enhance damage via weaponskills. Make it a Flourish IV!

Striking Flourish+Sword Dance= yummy.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    You are thinking of ff5. The other Sword Dance moves in other FFs have been aoe damage. I think Saber dance is the current incarnation of sword dance.
    (0)

I'm not saying I wouldn't mind seeing this but I am seeing a trend to every job Ive read a forum for they want increased damage and or abilities that would increase damage output but you have to understand if they did this for every job that had low damage output it would take away from the DD's even a THF is limited to the damage it can do w/ Sa Ta as there are conditions for the proc..
    I would like to see a dance waltze persay that would increase damage though (sword watlze / saber dance or whatever) but at the same time I think DNC needs to get a little more established role they are unique that they can heal as well as tank but too much support will have to take away from something else making it more like a BRD and Cor job and then you would be SoL on damage output
    (0)
    (A)-GERM