Player

Still having an issue with Click and Buy

Today it was time to renew crysta with Click and Buy. After reading on the issue with making a payment on the 13th, it appears this is the same issue. During the confirmation, there is no option to preceed with paying, after selecting the amount of Crysta you want to buy.

The options do appear briefly once the page loads, but then disappears. If you click on the continue box before it disappears, you get a error message page, saying the process can not be completed at this time.
    (0)

uggh.... beginning to wonder if they will ever be able to get things working properly with C&B.

Might want to try slingshotting through PlaySpan instead. I got a code directly from them back around Christmas ($25 code for $22 deal), and then went to the UGC Card tab (choose to Add Crysta through Ultimate Pay, UGC code redemption may be hidden by the "1more options!" tab in your view) and plugged the code in there to get my Crysta.

It's a bit more tedious....but it works without jumping through any of the C&B issues.
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Player
    It's all tedious. I just want to play the game... why is paying for it so bloody difficult? Turn me off, tune me out. You'd think giving them money would be something simple, the one thing they'd ensure people be able to do. Not these guys, not a priority. I wonder what their priorites really are?
    (0)

Support Rep
    Fabby,

While we are sorry for whatever problems your friend may be experiencing, this is not the proper resource to try to get them resolved. This forum is for the discussion of technical issues with FINAL FANTASY XI itself. Since you are having problems with billing, you will need to resolve those problems through the SQUARE ENIX Support Center. As this situation did not involve any technical trouble with FINAL FANTASY XI itself, we have gone ahead and locked this thread.

The SQUARE ENIX Support Center for North American accounts can be found at this link:
    SQUARE ENIX Support Center

The SQUARE ENIX Support Centre for European accounts can be found at this link:
    SQUARE ENIX Support Centre

The SQUARE ENIX Support Center for Japanese accounts can be found at this link:
    SQUARE ENIX Support Center
    (0)