Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Lol: Not Working as intended, but working as it should.

We have identified the following issue after the version update that took place on Dec. 14, 2011.

- An issue wherein equipping a relic or mythic weapon, whose level requirement is 90 or above, as a sub-weapon will enable status effects that are not intended.

We are currently in the process of testing fixes to address this issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
    in short, mythics and relics work in the off hand. and SE thinks this is a problem.
    i swear i will infiltrate SE one day, and promptly slap tanaka for being a noob.
    (47)

Character
    Xellith
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Sadly a Mod will probably read this and "respond" by deleting the thread instead of taking the time to read and respond to the other 40+ threads that require attention. Even if its just a "We have looked at this and we will get back to you". Everything about this damn company is annoying the more we have to deal with them >.>
    (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost
    Eleven Fajin boots!
    We did Voidwatch today and Eleven Fajin Boots dropped!! Yay! Thank you Square Enix Incorporated! The Three People that got them today were really happy

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Leave it as it is. You don't get the WS offhand and at least 1H relics can be used as offhand weapons to an Empyrean instead of just rotting in your mog safe because it's useless.
    (9)

Player
    How is this an issue... Sorry, we made tizona useful, we'll be fixing it shortly.
    (14)

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Maybe one of the devs decided to troll Square Enix and put this in for the playerbase.
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    ^_________________________________________________________________^

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    What does this even mean? What "status effects" are enabled? I'm not up to date on this yet.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    The attack+ from 1h relics and I guess the "augments so and so" from mythics. I'm glad I didn't know about mythics cause I would have already started buying alexandrite.
    (1)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Well this proves that the devs do not take into account feedback from the test servers. I clearly remember people talking about relic's attack boost working off hand in a big thread in the feedback section lol.
    (4)

let it ride SE.. all you guys gotta do here is nothin'

edit: can you put a [dev] title on this bitch? i think this is probably the first thing the forums have unanimously agreed upon. and we're telling se to take the easiest possible route for themselves.. no-brainer.. win-win... would be a shame if they missed it...
    (8)
    Last edited by Doombringer; 12-17-2011 at 09:22 PM.

(19)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast