Hybrid View

Character
    Dayday
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Could you throw BLM a bone here?

The last update for BLM was... lackluster... we got 1 new spell (Thundaja) at 96 and 1 upgraded JT (Magic Burst V) at 97. At 98 and 99 we got nothing at all. Shouldnt we have been getting some very powerfull spells at those levels? And maybe a new JA?

You guys MUST have stuff planned for BLM? Could you throw us a bone and let us know what it is?

Spells I know people have been asking for include Meteor, Death, Ultima and Elemental Debuffs II (Rasp/Drown/Choke/Burn/Frost/Shock). Will we be getting anything like this?

What about Merits? I would love to be able to merit Darkness Magic Potency to enhance Comet damage. Merits for our new JAs? Reducing Manawell to 5 mins would be nice. What about a JA that doubles the damage of the next spell cast?

Also Clarification on what "Enhances Enmity Douse effect" does on our Goetia Gloves +2?

Any info would be nice.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Death I would imagine would be like Death in every other MMORPG in existence; a massive pain to deal with as a player, but useless when used by a player. Because regular mobs it's quicker to kill through conventional means and bosses would be immune.

I think, though, that BLM is still a work in progress. I think all the jobs are actually. 99 wasn't the end of development for anyone.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Does anyone actually read Dev posts?

They already said that lvl.99 was just to get the levels out of the way, and all the new spells, JA's, traits etc would come in LATER updates.

The ones they gave was simply continuance of a current line, or LOLspells like Gravity II.

Twilight Scythe is probably the only Death this game will ever get, otherwise it'd be a waste of a spell slot.

Low accuracy and high MP cost (the .dats themselves say 666 MP)/recast.
    (4)

Character
    Slib
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I would love to have mana wall as a 5 minute recast even if it needs to be merited that way
    (0)