Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    So why cant dragoons heal their wyvern ? Maybe special item called"tanaka' head"?
    (0)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    You can always heal your pet whenever you want, just people that dont know how to play their jobs always complain about not being able to play thier job.
    "Ye cannot drink the cup of the Goddess, and the cup of Daemons."
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    Timers never needed to change. 2 hour wyvern was fine.
    I'm just going to sit here with my jaw hanging open for a few minutes while I wait for all the career Dragoons to show up.
    (2)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    People who doesnt know or have played DRG trying to say you can't heal your wyvern need to at least go read up what the JA DRG has before commenting.

Because for a very long time now, we have "Spirit Link", granted it has a crappy timer of 3min on it. We also have another JA called "Steady Wing" that is basically a mini-Stoneskin for our wyvern (can be enhanced by wyvern HP gears).

There are also the pet heal food that is universal for all pet jobs (actually not 100% sure if it works for PUP or not. I dont have PUP leveled).

Now, getting those out of the way, it would be nice if we can heal our wyvern. If anything, giving Restoring Breath the ability to also heal the wyvern would be a good addition. Heck, make that AOE and heal itself too similar to some of the avatars would be nice. That is, if SE really wants to be generous to us. So, I'll be satisfy if Restoring Breath could also heal the wyvern as well as a player.
    (0)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Having them able to target themselves with Healing Breath would probably fix any problem. Particular pets (Lucky at the least can heal itself, some avatars can). And Automaton WHM and RDM can target themselves with Cure and will if their HP is lower than their master's; and in that way; I rarely have to use oils. I use oils more for Maintnence now then Repair. Granted I'm normally soloing with mage pet rather than Valor or RNG
    (0)

Character
    Kelga
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Hey, Call Wyvern 2hr was fine... you know, when all that threatened your poor wyvern was... Bomb Toss, Bubble Shower, Sweep, Poisonga, Battle Dance ... and when it took 2-6 hours to get one level and fights were 1 mob in a 6 man party & lasted 3 minutes and downtime lasted 5.
    (1)

Character
    Kyqrieas
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I've been playing drg as a main for a long time, few years at least, and i gotta say i've never had an issue with my wyvern dying. i havent solo'ed much and i dont have the best gear in the world or do the best damage, but my wyvern has never taken so much damage as to kill it unless im being hit constantly by AoE, and even then it lasts a while. 20 mins is nothing and if you do happen to lose your wyvern in that time, there would be no difficulty in the game if you could just call it back straight away. Would take all the fun out of the game if everything was incredibly easy to kill.
    (0)

Character
    Eriina
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    There is a heal for the wyvern limited to
    A timer already >.<

Now with the recast reduced it is on par with the bst ability reward and, like bst, recast can be further shortened with merits. (if that's what you're into). Do be careful that for those who would complain that you don't want to "waste" merits on spirit link but still desperately want to heal your wyvern more often: you are in grave danger of attempting to both have your cake and eat it as well
    (0)

Character
    Kaiyan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    wrong, it's eat your cake and have it as well. You can have it, then eat it... but you can't eat it, and still have it.
    (0)
    It is always the Darkest, before the Dawn.

Player
    /Mage is fun if you're soloing stuff that doesn't hit hard. I found I can self SC every 1.5min from the TP transfer during Spirit Link Drakesbane>Stardiver into Grav does nice damage. Too bad we don't have SC bonus :/
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast