Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Legion.. Last Stand... whatever they want to call it, kinda seems/smells like old school Dynamis. Rent a zone for said time frame farm farm farm.
    (0)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    The reward system for Legion is separated into the lotting system and trading for legion points. Trading for legion points is more similar to the individual reward system that you bring up.
    Think Camate should clear this part up before some one blows this up to something its not.
    (0)

Character
    Fusionx
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    Think Camate should clear this part up before some one blows this up to something its not.
    What is there to clear up?

You get items from mobs that drop in the pool, then you get legion points that you can spend on items for yourself. It's pretty clear to me.
    (2)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionx View Post
    What is there to clear up?

You get items from mobs that drop in the pool, then you get legion points that you can spend on items for yourself. It's pretty clear to me.
    Have you not read what some here take out of context.
    (0)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It'll likely work just like Einherjar with all boss mobs instead of trash pulls, which respawn until your time runs out, and those boss mobs can decent grade or high grade loot while you can trade in your credits for items similar to ampoule items. I'm personally looking forward to it, Einherjar was one of the best events ever put into FFXI.
    (6)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothscar View Post
    It'll likely work just like Einherjar with all boss mobs instead of trash pulls, which respawn until your time runs out, and those boss mobs can decent grade or high grade loot while you can trade in your credits for items similar to ampoule items. I'm personally looking forward to it, Einherjar was one of the best events ever put into FFXI.
    Think the problem is some people have never done Einherjar, and this is just Einherjar 2.0

You may not get a certain item drop from a mob your first run, but you'll be earning points to spend on other cool items. most of the ones from Einherjar were rings, wouldn't surprise me if Legion items were just better versions of them. Earing, rings, and afew other odd items maybe a weapon or two.

the items you got from Einherjar points weren't the best piece of gear, but they were still pretty good. and all it takes is afew runs to get them.
    (0)

Character
    Alustria
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Here is a question I haven't seen asked yet. Will there be a cool down period between runs? Like with old Dynamis or current Einherjar. And if so, how long will that cool down period be?
    (0)
    Alustriel Of Alexander
    WAR WHM RDM RNG SMN SCH MNK BLM BRD SAM BLU PUP DNC 99 PLD 95 BST 87 NIN 80

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I hope they add another DD earring, lot of jobs are stuck using weird stuff.
    (0)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothscar View Post
    There's nothing wrong with individual rewards, and there's nothing wrong with the drop rates, the problem lies in the distribution of the loot that drops. You could get 3 bodies in one run, but if all three of those bodies go to the same person...
    And that's precisely it. Until SE learns to quit dodging that issue, individual drops will be a bad idea.
    (1)

Character
    Ulga
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 50
    i hope dis brings back old linkshells where we all cater to our leaders. i feel dat brought about the sense of community, tanaka-sans new vision for legion should b one where we all work together to complete members items one at a time.
    (0)

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast