Thread: Mythic WSs

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Mythic WSs

As far as I know, all of the mythics in the most recent release were given the wrong weapon skills in the English version.

Also, potentially not a localization issue, but Terpsichore 99 does not appear to augment steps in any way beyond what the level 75 version did.
    (0)

Hi Byrth,

Thanks for the feedback.
    Would you be able to clarify this for us?

By "the most recent release", are you referring to the Friday test server update?
    By the "wrong" weapon skills, do you mean that the help text is inaccurate, or the actual functionality is incorrect?

As for Terpsichore, the JP help text makes the same claim, so it is likely either a bug or a feature that has not yet been properly implemented/balanced on the test server.

Any further information you could provide would be helpful. Our apologies for the confusion.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Ah, sorry. I meant that for some reason level 99 Terpsichore on the test server gives me Tachi: Koki instead of Pyrrhic Kleos. I think this has been addressed by a rep elsewhere on the forums and it appears to be a NA problem only (which is why I put it in Localization). Tizona gives True Strike instead of Expacion, etc.

Terpsichore level 75's "Augment Steps" made Steps give 3 Finishing Moves instead of 2. Every tier upgrade since then has had no noticeable effect. Do you know if this is simply a mistake in the description?

Thank you for your time.
    (0)

Hi Byrth,

Thanks for the clarification.
    As for the incorrect Mythic WSes, if you're referring to this known issue here:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...1-Known-Issues

...then the exact same issue has been announced on the JP forums, so it is likely a universal bug that should be addressed in a future test server update.

As for Terpsichore's Augment Steps, we can check with the devs to ensure that it's not an error. Chance are, however, that it's just a more subtle enhancement beyond that point.
    (0)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    If it's a more subtle enhancement, then it's nothing any of us have been able to find. And as a group of people, we tend to be pretty tenacious about these sorts of things.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    If you could check, that would be great! I have checked the following things and not found any change:
    * Box Step's Defense Down effect
    * Quickstep's Evasion Down effect
    * Step recast timer (still 15 seconds)
    * Step TP Cost (still always 10 TP)
    * Number of Finishing Moves (Still +1 more than normal)

I have tried to test for other unrelated changes but I have had no luck there either. If you could check and confirm that Augments level II to V are doing something, that would be great and would give me peace of mind. I already turned 30,000 Alexandrite in to the NPC and would like to know that the weapon I'll be getting does something. xD
    (0)

Player
    Probably step accuracy.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Thanks for the contribution, but we've been over this:

It says Step Accuracy V and Augments Steps V. It should say "Step Accuracy V" and "Augments Steps" if there is no difference between level 1 and level 5 Augments Steps, and the difference can't be Step Accuracy. Observe Yagrush:

(0)

Character
    Nashreen
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 5
    Looking at the Japanese...

D31 隔205 ステップ命中率&性能アップ
    ピリッククレオス
    アフターマス:命中+/攻+/時々2回攻撃
    Lv75~ 踊
    It's "[Steps Accuracy&Properties Up] V", it sounds like "Steps Accuracy&Properties Up" is one stat put to the fifth degree. If accuracy is indeed affected by the rank, then the current description would be correct, or so I think.

Yagrush, on the other hand, doesn't have the two stats grouped:
    女神の慈悲性能アップ
    ディバインベニゾン効果アップIII
    (0)