Character
    Gheldhart
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Nyzul Weapon ( Dancing Dagger ) Bard Weapon Skill

Hello,
    My name is Gheldhart, i'm on the Lakshmi server and I was trying to break my dagger (Dancing Dagger) when I realized after helping 3 people break their weapons mine had still not broken. I double checked to see if my quest was active, which it was, as well as having my Nyzul completed to floor 100 (which I know I did because i'd already broken two other weapons a few days prior). So I contacted a few GM's and got absolutely NO help but was told rather that "They cannot give gameplay advice". Does this sound like game advice, surely i'd think not. There is a legitimate problem with either my character, the quest or the dagger that needs to be addressed. I've submitted feedback on the forum as well as this post and I would prefer to be contacted promptly.
    (0)
    Praise Be To I Am.

Support Rep
    gheldhart,

Unfortunately the Technical Support forum is for technical issues with FINAL FANTASY XI, and not for the reporting of a situation that you feel is a bug with the game. We have, however, gone ahead and moved this thread to the appropriate form.
    (0)

Greetings, gheldhart!

Thank you for posting your concerns about trying to unlock the Weapon Skill for the Dancing Dagger. In order to make sure that the development team has sufficient information to try to replicate what you have experienced and thoroughly investigate this matter, it would be a great help to us if you could provide as many details as you can in the following form:

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>

The more details that you can provide in your report, the better the chances are for the development team to try to replicate what you have experienced. Thanks again for your participation!
    (0)