Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

A New WS Trial for PUP?

So I've been happy with the things pup have got over the course of the late updates or so... But there was only thing that also bothered me and weighed on my mind, outside of the Mythic and Empy. WS, PUP is the only job in the game that doesn't have a [Weapon] of Trial. I agree with the well written letter to the Dev. Team, and would welcome those changes. Still, I'd personally like to see a new Weapon Skill exclusively to PUP that same as the MNK's Asuran's Fist done through a trial like the other jobs. Something like Marionette Chaser or some other witty puppet pun. Just my thought.
    (1)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 03-15-2011 at 12:30 AM. Reason: wordage
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

But then it has to be better then Stringing pummel.
    And i would rather see new automaton Weaponskills. In special for valoredge.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Awezomeos View Post
    Who says we can't have both!? :3
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Yes plz. Well thinking about it , what about a weapon skill that is performed by master and Automaton together XD. Both need to have 100 TP- cool animation include lol
    (2)

Yes plz. Well thinking about it , what about a weapon skill that is performed by master and Automaton together XD. Both need to have 100 TP- cool animation include lol
    Seems a little Gimmicky, but since we're shooting for the stars... I'd also approve this idea!
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    That or just give us access to asurans fists.

Asurans fists is worse then stringing pummel
    and monk and pup both get victory smite, so its not like we are missing anything.
    (1)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    turn harly in a monk and have his ws mirror ours.

too much?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoley View Post
    That or just give us access to asurans fists.

Asurans fists is worse then stringing pummel
    and monk and pup both get victory smite, so its not like we are missing anything.
    yeah really no reason for PUP to be able to use asuran fists. And asking for it to be used by pups takes away from MNKs. Everyone job is created for a reason and given certain things for a reason. Asuran Fists was monks big dmg weaponskill pre abyssea, now in abyssea its Ascetic's Fury or VS. Just cause another job that uses the same weapon can do X weaponskill doesn't mean a job using the same weapon as main weapon should be able to. It be like a mnk asking for Stringing pummel. Stringing pummel and VS are all you need, i'd rather have new WS for automaton over a new one for the master.

Yes pup didnt get a quested WS like the other jobs did but alot of the other jobs didnt get a WS as good as Stringing Pummel as their mythic WS either.
    (0)
    Last edited by Superchicken; 03-15-2011 at 03:25 AM.

Well if Puppetmaster needs a new WS, It has to be an elemental one to make Amber light propalby with AOE capabilitys. Xd
    (0)

Yeah, I always figured valoredge, being the melee automaton, would be my favorite by 75, but it turned out being my red-feathered steppuppet. It really needs a decent weaponskill to make it worth using. If it was sturdy enough to work as a real tank in spite of being unable to be cured by white magic, it would be different; since it doesn't work all that well as a tank though, it really needs a power boost. On that same note, ever since magic mortar was nerfed, mage puppets have a really crappy "ultimate" weaponskill too. I use the inhibitor just to force them to use knockout after I weaponskill. The only problem with that though... those new weaponskills would take priority over the last high-skill ones, and would be using a different element of maneuver. That could be a problem for some PUPs. On my valoredge I normally use wind and light maneuvers for auto-repair(s) and turbo charger, but if they gave valoredge a new weaponskill (that wasn't tied to wind maneuver), it would still use crappy ol' bone crusher. Therefore, with the addition of new automaton weaponskills, they should make it possible to change your frames' weaponskill priorities or which maneuver is tied to which weaponskill at the automaton workshop or something, maybe after a quest or questline, similar to how you can tell your NPC fellow not to use AoE weaponskills.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast