Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Please get rid of immunity to enfeebles.

Even if you changed immunity to reduced potency, I would be happier than I am right now. As sad as a 5% slow, Slow 2 would be; it would still be better than 0%.

RDM feels very ON/OFF or Binary right now. There is no qualitative reward to be being good at RDM. An enfeeble either lands or it doesn't. You never worry about how potent your enfeebles are because we spend all of our time just finding out whether a mob will even take a debuff or not.
    (11)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Slow II lands on most things. I'm pissed that things still have potency reduction for Paralyze. You can get them to "land" but they'll never proc, or proc so rarely that it'll usually wear off before you see it happen once.

Gravity / Bind ... their just plain resistant period. I would really love it if SE removed the -movement on Gravity and just make it plain old -evasion, then remove all the resistances to it so we can actually use it.
    (5)

I would prefer if they just adjusted Gravity 2 to be Evasion down and kept Gravity 1 intact. It can still be situationally useful in other applications.
    (7)

I will have my revenge!

Player
    Gravity II should have been a level 61 spell.
    (1)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I would prefer if they just adjusted Gravity 2 to be Evasion down and kept Gravity 1 intact. It can still be situationally useful in other applications.
    2nded for emphasis. Why give us new spells that are useless right out of the box?
    (2)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I think it was a bit of an oversight, an oopsies of a kind or maybe an easy way out of making things 'harder' by just making them resistant to things like these.

I do remember them mentioning in some post that they are looking into making thins more easily enfeebled... what that exactly means or what will become of it is anyone's guess. ^^;
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    I think it was a bit of an oversight, an oopsies of a kind or maybe an easy way out of making things 'harder' by just making them resistant to things like these.

I do remember them mentioning in some post that they are looking into making thins more easily enfeebled... what that exactly means or what will become of it is anyone's guess. ^^;
    Most likely so WHM or BLM can land them easier on enemies RDM is actually able to land 'em on.

It's poor design to give a job a role that 90% of the enemies you'd use it on to be immune, no one enfeebles EXP fodder, they die to quick to make it worthwhile.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I do hope it's not (just) that kind of a thing.

Red Mage was my first job to get to 75, and I do also feel it has lost quite a bit of its edge especially due to lacking on Cure department. But yeah, they should have just taken away the spells completely if they didn't want them to be used!

Okay, maybe not, since they still work with the old content. \^^/
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Yukichibi
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    What's the point landing enfeeble like paralyze or slow on mobs like VWNM which have almost only TP move like attacks.
    There is an issue with the uselessness of enfeeble magic, but even if they correct it, it will still be of limited use versus all the new end game mobs that spam tp move like attacks.
    (2)
    30/05/2004 PLD - PUP - COR - SCH

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukichibi View Post
    What's the point landing enfeeble like paralyze or slow on mobs like VWNM which have almost only TP move like attacks.
    There is an issue with the uselessness of enfeeble magic, but even if they correct it, it will still be of limited use versus all the new end game mobs that spam tp move like attacks.
    Maybe RDM's arsenal can get expanded with TP inhibiting and/or damaging enfeebling spells?
    "Calm": Lowers targets TP by x% and inflicts negative Store TP for a period of time.
    That would slow down JA spam, perhaps even to managable levels.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast