Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    I would really love it if SE removed the -movement on Gravity and just make it plain old -evasion, then remove all the resistances to it so we can actually use it.
    Please don't. One of my favorite things on SCH is being able to use Graviga. Not that it's particularly useful, but gravity is still frickin fun(and useful) to use when doing some content solo, especially when it comes to kiting NMs that are susceptible to it.
    (1)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Please don't. One of my favorite things on SCH is being able to use Graviga. Not that it's particularly useful, but gravity is still frickin fun(and useful) to use when doing some content solo, especially when it comes to kiting NMs that are susceptible to it.

Wow ... seriously ... forcing RDM to have a nerfed enfeeble list just so you can aoe a bunch of weak mobs on SCH for fun. Just goes to show you want the rest of the player base thinks of the job.
    (3)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Well this is about RDM, not SCH. No way should a mainjob spell not be edited because of a stupid subjob.
    (1)

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I've taken a stance on this whole gravity thing as of late so I think I'll add something here as well.

I don't think nerfing particular parts of this spell for end game utility is the answer. The spell is design to serve a purpose, and if it's not severing that purpose than what's the point. Instead of modifying it, they need to work on idea's to discourage long time use in order to gain a victory over end game content or a NM with desirable drop's.

Example: "IF" Shinryu was kite~able would it even be worth it. Probably not, because with out blue and some kind of thf on him your drop rate would just suck.
    (0)

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    what ever happened to whm getting the ability to remove charm..... that was announced 9 months or so ago.........
    (2)

Character
    Megume
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I would really love it if SE removed the -movement on Gravity and just make it plain old -evasion, then remove all the resistances to it so we can actually use it.
    Please don't remove the negative movement effect on gravity. It's always been a very powerful and important tool in pvp for Rdm and mages who sub rdm. There are still those of us who still Ballista(pvp) and this would be a quite a big nerf.
    (1)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Megume View Post
    Please don't remove the negative movement effect on gravity. It's always been a very powerful and important tool in pvp for Rdm and mages who sub rdm. There are still those of us who still Ballista(pvp) and this would be a quite a big nerf.
    There is no real need to remove it, they just need to do both effects a different check.

First check movement speed (Yes/No)
    if Yes then add evasion down as well, if No just add evasion down.
    (2)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    "Movement Speed Down Potency" -100%. Put that on all relevant NMs instead of Gravity Immunity and Gravity is fixed.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Wow another WTF moment.

So ... the miniscule few who play PvP in a PvE game feel their more important then fixing a broken job.

And what NM's are you gravity'ing? Absolutely nothing that's been made in the recent couple of years.
    (0)

Player
    Wow another WTF moment.

So ... the miniscule few who play PvP in a PvE game feel their more important then fixing a broken job.

And what NM's are you gravity'ing? Absolutely nothing that's been made in the recent couple of years.
    More like there's no reason to remove functionality from the spell. You know, what we've been getting mad as SE for doing.
    (4)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast