Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Lilmercer
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Dancer/warrior awesome soloing

Having allot of fun soloing with this combo not sure why hehe dancer is awesome! i
    (1)

Character
    Makenfx
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    can you continous solo Tuskertrap, Iku-Turso, Athamas, Blazing Eruca, Audumbla, Sharabha,
    Kharon, Amun, Mielikki, Es'euvhi, Lusca ? Each at least 5 times or more ?
    (0)

Character
    Joleen
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Ooooooooooooooooo! I double-dog dare ya!
    (0)
    The Doctor Said I Wouldn't Have So Many Nosebleeds If I Kept My Finger Outta There

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by MakenDDS View Post
    can you continous solo Tuskertrap, Iku-Turso, Athamas, Blazing Eruca, Audumbla, Sharabha,
    Kharon, Amun, Mielikki, Es'euvhi, Lusca ? Each at least 5 times or more ?
    (1)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Character
    Vosslerr
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I've soloed alot more stuff DNC/WAR than I felt I could successfully solo as DNC/NIN. I think reason being is im not constantly watching my shadow tick. One prime example is one day I was killing Gierumund for a friends seals. Took 4x links and Giermund both as DNC/WAR, friend was like holy crap lol.
    (0)

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    I generally sub THF. Some people frown on this, but as a Mithra and with the gear I use, I pump out crits constantly and the mob misses me far more than when I sub NIN. Utsu is a great tool, but it's more or less a waste of money and ninja tools to keep shadows up when 1/2 the hits thrown at me miss anyway. I'll have to try subbing WAR though. I'm sure extra damage output and double attack would be hawt.
    (0)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    /THF on Mithra is getting you exactly 3 DEX over /WAR and 2 DEX over /NIN.

I can cap dDEX on DCs in Dynamis on Hume DNC/WAR. If you're subbing THF, it's for TH and that's the end of what you're getting.
    (0)

This thread confuses me. What exactly are you gaining from /war? In abyssea most stats are capped so its atk bonuses aren't doing much if anything. To be honest i think /sam's tp gain would be much more beneficial to dnc than anything from /war in regards to soloing.

/nin still wins out on anything worthwhile, which at this point is very few NMs in abyssea.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    He's talking about low level soloing for XP. First he made this thread:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...388-Dancer-war

People misinterpreted the thread from Post 2. It didn't really matter and the OP seemed to be gone, so I didn't bother saying anything.
    (0)

Character
    Vosslerr
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlord View Post
    This thread confuses me. What exactly are you gaining from /war? In abyssea most stats are capped so its atk bonuses aren't doing much if anything. To be honest i think /sam's tp gain would be much more beneficial to dnc than anything from /war in regards to soloing.

/nin still wins out on anything worthwhile, which at this point is very few NMs in abyssea.
    True to a certain extent in scenarios where you are tanking a boss, yes, /nin. However, with /war I crit for 500+ on some mobs without an aftermath effect, /nin is much lower, usually critting max for 380+. Now put on Berserk and warcry... = lolmob. You also get a critical attack damage bonus with /war along with the awesome double attack. Voidwatch is always different, you always go /war on dnc. Sure you might be throwing out a few more Waltzes but unless the mob hits you for 200+ per hit, you can usually just fully heal yourself in time.

My gear is nowhere near the best, currently in the process of making 2x Str Thokchas ( ; ; ), I'm really wondering how much damage I'll be dishing out then lol. But frankly /war and check it out for yourself tbh. I fell in love. DNC/WAR ftw.
    (1)
    Last edited by Vosslerr; 02-03-2012 at 09:03 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast