Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vosslerr View Post
    You also get a critical attack damage bonus with /war
    Just to clarify, war doesn't get this trait until lv 78, so you don't receive it as sub. I totally understand bringing /war to VW as to counter VWNM's higher defense. The main dnc in my ls likes to /sam for the added TP gain. Tbh i'm always blu pld or drg for VW anyways, so i haven't tried dnc in VW.
    (0)

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Asymptotic View Post
    /THF on Mithra is getting you exactly 3 DEX over /WAR and 2 DEX over /NIN.

I can cap dDEX on DCs in Dynamis on Hume DNC/WAR. If you're subbing THF, it's for TH and that's the end of what you're getting.
    That's all well and good, but I don't have that luxury quite yet as when I say DNC/THF, I don't automatically mean level 99 with a 6+ rank. I'm sure for endgame its a totally different scenario, but right now (at 70) /NIN fails miserably compared to /THF and this is based on personal experience. That's all I was pointing out. I've yet to try /WAR.
    (0)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlord View Post
    Just to clarify, war doesn't get this trait until lv 78, so you don't receive it as sub. I totally understand bringing /war to VW as to counter VWNM's higher defense. The main dnc in my ls likes to /sam for the added TP gain. Tbh i'm always blu pld or drg for VW anyways, so i haven't tried dnc in VW.

...You guys do realize that DNC gets Critical Attack Bonus III naturally, and WAR only gets CAB II, right?
    Nevermind, that was a stupid question.
    (0)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewyen View Post
    That's all well and good, but I don't have that luxury quite yet as when I say DNC/THF, I don't automatically mean level 99 with a 6+ rank. I'm sure for endgame its a totally different scenario, but right now (at 70) /NIN fails miserably compared to /THF and this is based on personal experience. That's all I was pointing out. I've yet to try /WAR.

Similar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
    (0)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Dnc/war can dish out some real damage with twashtar lol. 3k+ out of abyssea with rudra and 5k+ in abyssea haha.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2